「 𝟐𝟖 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The men don't waste any time walking into the room and grabbing you forcefully off the bed.

"Leave her alone!" Jungkook shouts, tearing the stronger and taller man's hands off of you, but right afterward, he punches Jungkook hard in the jaw. He falls back to the bed from the force.

"Hey, don't hurt his face. That's the only thing I like about him," she walks out of the room, continuing to smoke her cigarette. "Hurry up," she calls.

Two more men walk inside, each one grabbing each side of Jungkook and your arms. They shove you forward, outside of the dark room.

In the hallway, you see all the boys lined up against the wall.

They push you forward down the stairs, while you look at each of them. Jin has to turn around and cover his mouth while trying to hold in his tears.

"Please," Taehyung steps forward, gently touching Victoria's arm to gain her attention. "Don't hurt them,"

"Did I say you could touch me with your filthy hands?" She scoffs, then nods her head towards him. "Take him too. I've got a special place for troublemakers like him."

Taehyung goes pale while a couple more guards from down below walk up the stairs and take him down first. He's too in shock to fight—too scared to even try.

"Hey, you don't need Jungkook anymore, right?" Namjoon steps in front of her, running his fingers through his locks while smiling at her. "I can take his place—"

Before he can say anymore, a sudden loud sound erupts through the house that sends a bone-chilling feeling down your spine.

When you look her way, you see her holding a gun, while Namjoon's body rolls down the stairs. He holds his side in pain. It's dead silent, and Jin screams.

"What did you do!" Jin rushes to her with tears running down his cheeks, trying to push her down the stairs, but the guards reach him first.

They punch him so many times until he falls to the ground unconscious. The rest of you stay still, not moving and barely breathing. When you feel your legs starting to give out, they push you forward, while you try to hold in your bravery.

"I don't fuck dogs, especially not useless ones." She pauses, while he looks at her. He reaches his hand out to grab onto her nightgown, but she yanks her clothing out of his grip. "Game over," she ignores him until his arm falls on its own.

It's worse this time. The ringing comes to your ears, and you can't think straight. Your adrenaline is rushing through your body, and you can't move.

She steps over Namjoon's lifeless body. His eyes are still open, staring after her when she walks away.

The guards shove you and Jungkook forward this time, then you make it down the stairs.

You walk past his body, and you choke down a cry. You've never seen death—never witnessed a murder, but now you have. Namjoon is gone... laying on the ground with blood around the side of his bullet wound. You swear it looks as if he's looking at you for help, but you can't do anything.