Chapter One: Eyes of a Demon

Ignite's holoform, affectionately nicknamed Anastasia after its resemblance to the DISNEY character, sat in her English class with Miko and Jack, discussing the research her true form had just done.
"Anastasia, give me your phone, demon!" The instructor hollered, causing the entire class to stop and stare.
"Forgive me, sir. I'm not aware of what I have done wrong." The holoform looked up, staring with her unnaturally bright blue eyes that seemed to almost glow.
"Your stupid eyes! They're a distraction in my classroom!"
"Sir, I don't mean to be rude, but I cannot help that my eyes are this color. I was born this way." Ignite's hand grew warm as her temper began to ignite.
Behind the teachers back, Miko had dialed the Autobot Second in Command, Ultra Magnus, knowing he would want to hear
the ridicule his fiancée was receiving,
Anastasia received a hard slap to the face, something not uncommon in this particular classroom. The blow rendered her unconscious, her holoform slightly flickering.
Jack gently shook the girl, concern in his eyes. When Ignite didn't stir, he turned to Miko, and mouthed something.
Jack's POV
"Call Ratchet and Prowl." I mouthed to Miko. I knew she had called Magnus, and he would probably be here any second, crashing through the wall and completely blowing his cover.
General POV
Not a moment later, the tall, dark haired holoform of the Autobot's second in command slammed the door off of its hinges, his normally blue eyes turned red with rage.
"What. Have. You. Done?!" He growled as he glared daggers at the teacher.
"Demon deserved it." He responded with a shrug.
The commander slammed the man into the wall, cracks in the plaster forming.
"You say that one more time, I dare you!" He growled.
The entire classroom stared at the two in shock, just as Optimus and Ratchet entered the room.
"Fall back!" Optimus ordered, ripping him from the man, but offering no help to the human as Jack began spouting off the cover material used in case something like this ever happened.
"Orion, help me get her to the truck." Ratchet looked up at his leader's holoform from where he knelt beside the slightly flickering holoform.
The Autobot commander shot the teacher a look before stomping out of the room, speeding back to base at speeds he only used in battle.

"How DARE he lay a servo on my sparkmate!" Ultra Magnus slammed his claw like appendage into the wall, busting a huge hole through it as he began blasting at it with his cannon.
"Ultra Magnus, if keep up this violent behavior it could harm Ignite more!" Ratchet flung a wrench at the Second, hitting the mech upside the helm.
The mech cycled his intakes.
"I know, Ratchet. I just..." The medic silenced him by holding up another wrench.
"Ep, ep, ep. Go recharge." The medic began to shove the mech from his medical bay, only to be shoved back on his giant robot rear end.
"I will remain here until she awakens."

I do not own Transformers Prime