Flashback: Cuteness Warning

"Arcee, I need your help." Ultra Magnus looked flustered as he shot a desperate look to the much smaller femme.
"With what?" Arcee never looked away from her datapad, possibly texting Bumblebee.
"I can't figure out just how to propose to Ignite." The high ranking mech sat down with a loud metallic flop.
"Wait, what? Have you even asked Optimus if you can do that? Magnus, with all due respect, he's gonna get pissed if he finds out that you asked for his little sister's servo without his consent."
"I did ask, nearly a century ago." The commander huffed.
"Well, to make Ignite say yes, all you've got to do is make it cute and sweet. Go get on YouTube and find a really sweet song, then get Wheeljack to make some confetti grenades, and Miko can help with more cute things, alright? Don't sweat it." Arcee got up and walked off, leaving the commander to his thoughts.

After a month of planning, the day had finally come. Ultra Magnus paced around the room, hoping Miko could distract Ignite long enough for the rest of the Autobots to finish up some last minute details.
"Okay, Magnus, Bumblebee and Smokescreen are in position, and Raf's got the song pulled up. All we're waiting on is Miko and Ignite." Arcee said through the commlink from her position in the rafters.
"Also, Optimus is filming this. None of us know why."

Ignite transformed, looking around as the only light being emitted in the dark room was from her optics.
"Hello? Anyone?" She asked, as Miko scampered off to who knows where.
"All those days chasing down a daydream All those years living in a blur." A small spotlight lit on Ignite.
"All that time never truly seeing Things, the way they were." The room slowly began to brighten as disco lights were lit up on the ceiling, making it seem like starlight.
"Now she's here shining in the starlight. Now she's here suddenly I know If she's here it's crystal clear I'm where I'm meant to go!" Ultra Magnus appeared in the center of the room."
"And at last I see the light And it's like the fog has lifted And at last I see the light And it's like the sky is new And it's warm and real and bright And the world has somehow shifted." Ultra Magnus dropped to one knee.
"All at once everything is different Now that I see you."

"Ignite, my love, would you do me the honor of becoming my sparkmate?" He asked.
"Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes!" She cried, tears streaming down her faceplate.
Ultra Magnus stood and hugged his new fiancée, before slipping the band of energon around her digit.
"I've got one more surprise. Arcee! Take her away!" He smiled as Arcee did a flip down from the rafters, and drug Ignite back into the base.
"Put this on!" Arcee threw a red dress at Ignite, one similar to the one Anna wore at the beginning of Frozen.

"Arcee seriously. What's with the dress. And if I have to wear a dress why don't you?" Ignite pouted.
"You'll see." Arcee covered Ignite's optics with a servo as she entered the main room.
"Ready?" She asked with a soft smirk.
"Just show me why I have to be in a stupid dress you potato fart."

Arcee uncovered the femme's optics, revealing Ultra Magnus.... In a suit, and both Wreckers....

Wearing dresses.
"LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOOOR!" Ultra Magnus hollered, terribly off key, while Ignite was doubled over in laughter at the two wreckers.
"Oh my Primus!" Arcee fought back her own giggles at the embarrassed mechs, who were both blushing like mad.
"Miko, you said she wouldn't laugh!" Bulkhead whined.
"I lied. Besides, it's just practice for when you both have to wear dresses for a full TWO HOURS!" Miko laughed.
"You did promise that you would wear dresses if me and Magnus ever sparkbonded." Ignite could barely speak through her laughter.
"Frilly ones." Ultra Magnus added.
"We never thought it would actually happen!" Wheeljack whined. "Besides, we never shook on it!"
"Jackie, we spit shook." Ignite had calmed down a bit.
"Scrap."

And that's a wrap! Stay tuned to see Bulkhead and Jackie in frilly pink dresses, designed by none other than Vera Wang!

I do not own Frozen or Love is an open door, nor do I own I See The Light. I do not own Transformers Prime. I only own Ignite.