Homosapien (WITH DESCRIPTIONS)

Okay, I think I should get this over with before going on with this.

Here are the descriptions for the human forms.
All Autobots still have their electric blue eyes, and the cons have eyes like APH Prussia. Don't know who that is? Google that hot hot tater tot.
Optimus Prime
Age: 27
Height: 6'6
Hair: blackish blue
Hairstyle: slightly messy, but still very authorative
Skin tone: tanned
Clothing: red and blue jacket, dark blue undershirt, dark blue jeans, and combat boots, pants untucked.

Ultra Magnus (a very hot hot tater tot)
Age: 25
Height: 6'5
Hair: light brown with hints of faded blue streaks
Hairstyle: much like Optimus', only a bit more messy.
Skin tone: kinda fair.
Clothing: blue military jacket with matching military pants, red button up shirt underneath with a black tie. Nicer combat boots with absolutely no scuff marks.
Has a tiny bit of stubble.

Ratchet
Age: 39
Height: 6'0
Hair: reddish, with a few grey hairs here and there.
Hairstyle: cleanly cut, one you'd expect from a doctor.
Clothing: reddish scrubs, and a white lab coat with a wrench in the pocket. Thin wire rimmed glasses, plain white shoes.

Arcee
Age: 20
Height: 5'3
Hair: the same blue as her armor with a pink streak in the center.
Hairstyle: kinda rough, with the bangs swept to the side so that the streak goes across her forehead. Sides slightly cover her ears.
Clothing: tight-fitting leather suit, much like the one Black Widow wears. Has a motorcycle helmet but never really uses it.
Skin tone: fair