Sparkling Preparation: The Complete First Season

Ignite groaned as one of her twin sparklings kicked, waking her up.
"I swear, you two just love to wake me." She groaned as she sat up and let the usual wave of nausea pass over her.
"Time for some energon." Ignite stood, the golden band around her ankle that designated her as a Seeker sliding into its normal position. She fanned out her wings a couple of times, and rotated each shoulder, before walking out.

Due to the fact that the sparklings had caused Ignite's abdomen to expand, her own armor no longer fit her, so as she filled a cube with fresh energon, she stood clad in a mixed set of Ultra Magnus' armor and her own. As she left the Rec room, she ran into Bumblebee, who smiled warmly.
"Mornin', Ignite!" He greeted.
"Good morning, Bee." She smiled back, and both bots continued on their way.
"Weird, he normally tells me a joke every morning." Ignite muttered. "Perhaps he's run out of jokes." She shrugged as she finished her cube and set it with the other empty ones just inside the door to her berth room.
"Gee, wonder if today will be monitor duty, or monitor duty." She sighed, unamused. She flicked her wings up in annoyance.
"When Ratchet gives me the all clear, I'm going flying."

"Ratchet, is there anything I can do BESIDES stare at the screen all day? I swear I've seen every funny cat video on the Internet."
"Not unless you want to clean."
"Miko!" Ignite grinned as her favorite human jumped from Bulkhead's vehicle form. "Thank the AllSpark you're here! I was about to die of boredom!" She complained.
"Well, you got any paint? Because the sparklings rooms were looking pretty drab yesterday." Miko smirked.
"Miko. I'm a Seeker. Queen of Paint. Cmon!"

Ignite sighed as she glanced around the room, which Miko had helped her decorate with all sorts of girly designs on one side, and more boyish ones on the other.
"I do say, the female Wreckers make quite a team." Ultra Magnus voiced from his post by the doorway. Ignite dashed over and gave him a sweet kiss, much to the disgust if Miko.
"Gah! Get a room!" She complained. "Oh wait, you already did."