Human, the Trilogy

Ratchet sighed as Elita confirmed his inner fears.
"There's absolutely no sign of them, whatsoever. Ignite's plan is to storm an underwater mine, and use a transport groundbridge to go through to the warship. But she's crazy enough to think she can only take Arcee."
"I'm gonna use a human phrase, and call bullshit." Ratchet scoffed.
"Ratchet! Watch your language! There are little audio receptors!" Arcee snapped from across the room, where she and June tried to calm their over-protective nerves and play with the small sparklings.
"Whatever." Ratchet ended the comm, and opened a groundbridge for the three femmes.
And received a hard slap to the face.
"No swearing in front of sparklings." Red Alert growled, her soft voice laced with malice.

Ignite emerged from the waves, shaking the water from her optics.
"Okay, that was a bad idea." She admitted.
Seconds later, Smokescreen and Moonracer emerged.
"Ya think?" They asked in sync.
"Swimming down, not good on the wings. Or the optics. Or the audio receptors. Or the fact that there's a fish on Smokescreen's helm." Moonracer began to laugh.
"Oh, what do you know. I think it's called a catfish." Smokescreen laughed as he took the fish down from his head and placed it back in the water. "Bye, little buddy."
"We need to find a better way down there. Any ideas?"
"Maybe instead of swimming down, we just sink? It's faster, and, we don't float because we're made of metal."
"Great idea. No idea why I didn't think of that in the first place."

Ignite sliced the head off of the guard standing by the entrance to the mine, and quickly radioed for backup.
"You didn't say that we'd be underwater." Bulkhead whined, bubbles emerging from his mouth as he shouted to be heard beneath the waves.
"Shut up."
The band of Autobots slid through the seal separating the cave-like entrance, and into the moist air of the chamber.
"Whoa. Extensive mining op, under the water's surface." Ignite raised her blasters.
"On the count of three. One." She whispered.
"Two."
"THREE!"

I suck at writing fight scenes, so I'm just going to use a magical time skip brought to you by Knockout's Twirly Prod Thing. ~Esper

Ignite smiled as she sliced off the last Vehicon's head with her sword, disabling the weapon.
"Sweet Mother of all energon deposits, this one's huge!" She gasped.
"We can gather it later." Elita laid a hand on the femme's shoulder. "We have human allies to rescue."
"Right." The Crimson femme turned to the Autobots. "I'm only taking Arcee in."
"You're only taking Arcee?! Their our charges too!" Bulkhead protested.
"I'm going for a stealthy approach. I don't really want to take Arcee, but I might need backup, and she's my best option. You all will dispatch any cons that come through this bridge before they can radio for backup. Keep it on lockdown, until we emerge with the humans, got it?" She briefed. "Optimus, I'm sorry for commanding your soldiers." She quickly apologized.
"You are fine, Ignite. I would rather you take command during rescue missions than I. You have far more experience in that area of the field." Optimus nodded.
"Arcee, let's get in there."

~Time Skip brought to you by the one and only optic Breakdown has~

"Okay, I have no idea what this says." Miko groaned at the sight of Cybertronian scribble on the machine's command pad. "But I remember which buttons Ignite pushed." She began jumping on each of the large keys.
"Miko, con!" Jack hissed.
Luckily, the girl had just finished a full line of commands as the Vehicon walked in, and she ducked behind the machine.
"Weird. Commander Shockwave isn't in here." The Vehicon spoke to himself, before turning and leaving.
"That was close, how much do you have left?" Raf whispered.
"Just one more line, I think." Miko responded, hopping on the appropriate keys.
"Okay, let's get out of here, and back to our cell. They won't suspect a thing."