Human

After a particularly long, arduous battle, the Autobots victoriously trudged through the groundbridge, sustaining only minor injuries that could be fixed at a later date.
"We were able to obtain a large quantity of much needed energon." Optimus briefed the medic standing next to the groundbridge controls, as each warrior continued to carry cubes of processed energon through the portal, though each of them were ready to collapse onto a berth and recharge for hours.
"Thank the AllSpark." The mech replied, as a crimson femme collapsed onto the floor.
"No more." She groaned, as the last of the energon was brought in.
"You all are in need of well deserved recharge. I bid you all goodnight." Optimus smiled, and Ultra Magnus scooped up the femme from the floor.
"Goodnight, sir." He said, and departed to the berth room he shared with his sparkmate.
"Goodnight Optimus." Arcee and Chromia stated in sync, before departing to their berth room.
"Night." The four remaining mechs, other than Ratchet, left the main hangar, and went off to recharge.
"Dear, we should get some recharge as well. Ratchet and Red Alert will find their way to recharge. Someday." The pink femme holding the Prime's arm stated, mumbling the last part.
"I HEARD THAT!" Both medics shouted.
"They really are perfect for each other, aren't they?" Optimus chuckled.
"I WILL BURN YOUR LEFT OPTIC OUT!" Ratchet threatened, and the Prime simply rolled his optics and left, taking his future sparkmate with him.

"Buongiorno Principessa!" Ignite greeted cheerfully as Arcee walked in with a tired, just woken up look on her face.
"Seriously? It's like, four am and you're already peppy."
"It's almost noon " ignite responded, bending back over the microscope.
"Oh scrap!"

THIRTY MINUTES LATER
Arcee sped through the streets of Jasper, before slamming on her brakes in Jacks garage. She activated Sadie, and was immediately greeted by a freaked out June.
"Do you know where Jack is? He never came home after work!" The woman shook the holo matter form.
"I took him home! I got called out on a mission and bridged back to base! He should still be here! He doesn't have to work today!" Arcee began to freak out.
"What if the cons have him? Oh, scrap! Arcee to base. Jacks missing."
"Bumblebee and Miko have reported the same about Rafael and Miko." Ratchet reported through the com, sparking worry in both of the female's eyes.
"Do you think?" June asked.
"Ratchet, June and I need a bridge. We have to find the humans."

AT RAFS HOUSE, JUST A FEW MINUTES EARLIER
"You! Where's my little brother!" A human femme barged out of Raf's house, speaking with a slight Spanish accent. It was obviously one of the little boy's older sisters.
"You've been taking him every day. WHERE IS HE!"
This girl was obviously more protective than Arcee.
Bumblebee activated his holoform, and rolled down the window.
"He's not here?" The holoform, being mute, signed to the girl.
"No, he's not. You don't know where he is? He never came home." The girl leaned on Bumblebee's roof, causing the mech to tense. Human femmes gave him the creeps.
"I dropped him off around 5:30 last night." Bumblebee slammed his head into the steering wheel, only one word. Resonating through his mind.
"No."

AT MIKOS PLACE, AROUND THE SAME TIME
"You! Get out!" Miko's host father shouted into the driver side window, and Bulkhead activated his holoform, before stepping from his true form.
"Is something wrong, sir?" He asked, as nicely as his deep voice would allow.
"Yeah! You never brought Miko home!" The man shouted.
"Yes I did, sir. I dropped her off around 5:30 last night, the same time I do everyday." Bulkhead fought to remain calm. "If I hadn't, would I be here to pick her up?" He asked.
"Then where is she?" The man's voice had calmed down.
"I don't know sir. Knowing Miko, she snuck out to go to some crazy party, or something." He joked. The girl did have a talent for sneaking along where she didn't need to be.
"I hope you're right. We haven't seen her since dinner."
"I'd be happy to help look for her. I know all of her usual hang out spots." Bulkhead's mind was racing. Miko could have been captured, tortured, killed, anything. The cons were unpredictable.
"Thank you. That would be greatly appreciated."
Once Bulkhead could depart from the house Miko called home, he immediately radioed the base.
"Ratchet, Miko's missing." He stated.
"Bumblebee has informed that Rafael is missing as well."
Bulkhead sped along, hurrying back to base so he could save his best friend.

Ignite hummed quietly as she entered the main room, her wings perched happily.
"What's all this fuss about?" She asked, still cheery.
"The humans, they're just....gone!" Arcee was having a slight panic attack. June paced one of the catwalks, her concern mirroring Arcee's.
"Calm down. Since you all are too jittery to really do scrap, I'm taking a team out. Smokescreen, Chromia, Elita, Moonracer, Red Alert. You five. We're gonna go scout this strange energy signature I found this morning. The rest of you, await my command." She ordered, her voice taking an authoritative tone, much like her brother's.
"Autobots, roll out."