Just Dance...... Gonna be Okay

"Alright, the game's hooked up. Since Arcee and Ignite are new to this, they get to go first." Bumblebee explained. "The song is Black Widow by Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora. READY GO!"
Arcee and Ignite assumed a stance that wasn't in the video, but the moves hadn't started yet.
" I'm gonna love ya Until you hate me And I'm gonna show ya What's really crazy You should've known better Than to mess with me, honey I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya Gonna love ya, gonna love ya Like a black widow, baby!" Ignite and Arcee both his solid perfects for each move, despite the difficulty of some of them. Jack's jaw dropped, Arcee flashing him a smile as she continued to dance. "This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same First we're both down to play then somehow you go astray We went from nothing to something, liking to loving It was us against the world, and now we just fucking? It's like I loved you so much, and now I just hate you Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you I wanted all or nothing for us, ain't no place in between Might be me believing what you say that you'll never mean Like it'll last forever but now forever ain't as long If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be stuck singing this song You were different from my last but now you got em mirrored And as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer Now sing... " Ultra Magnus stood behind the two femmes, enjoying this song for reasons other than the beat.
"Keep looking and you will meet Primus himself." Optimus hissed.

Jack flopped back onto the couch as soon as he could stop dancing.
"Why did I agree to this?" He muttered, panting.
"Arcee, can we do that one song that will make everyone start screaming?" Ignite smirked.
"Oh Primus no..." Wheeljack whispered to Bulkhead.
"We're all dead..."

"NO NO NOT THE CAR ONE! NO! FLEE!" Bulkhead screamed, transforming, along with Wheeljack.
"EVERY MECH FOR HIMSELF!" Wheeljack cried, speeding out of the base.
"Aw, it's not even on here!" Ignite whined

Just a note: I don't own Transformers Prime, or any of its characters. I only own Ignite. I don't own Black Widow, or the song hinted at, Shut Up and Drive by Rihanna.