Human, Part Two

Ignite's holoform's face was set as she gripped the steering wheel of the Lamborghini she had scanned. It'd be easier to find the humans on the ground, even if the Decepticons had taken them. So, the two Seekers gave up their wings, and opted for faster cars.
"Hey 'Nite, I think I'm starting to regret this whole ground mode thing." Moonracer pulled up next to the femme on the busy highway, her chosen form of a Ferrari easily keeping up with the crimson sports car.
"I know. I feel like Knockout. Though, we do look nice." The femme shrugged.
"This driving thing is hard."
"Nah, you guys just aren't used to it yet!" Smokescreen whipped around, driving backwards.
"Stop showing off, rookie. We have humans to find." Ignite pulled in front of the mech to take an exit.
"Why are we going to the lake?" The mech asked.
"Don't question things, Smoke. When Ignite's got an idea, just follow her lead."

Ignite transformed and slid behind a nearby tree.
"Underneath this lake, the 'cons have a mine. If we can get down there, then we can sneak through a transport bridge. Then, we can find the humans." She motioned for the others to follow.
"Before we sneak, we'll call for backup. I'm only taking Arcee through."
"What? Ignite, just how crazy are you?" Smokescreen exclaimed.
"Very."
The femme dove into the lake, and the others had no choice but to follow her.

"Ignite, you are absolutely insane! Why are we swimming? And how do you know how to swim?" Smokescreen nearly shouted, though his voice was muffled by the water.
"Elita, how's it going in Jasper?" She asked.
"No sign of anything. It's like they literally vanished." Elita replied.
"Radio Ratchet for a bridge. Prepare to storm a mine." The comm ended.

ON THE NEMESIS, WHERE THE HUMANS ARE BEING KEPT
Miko was hiding behind Jack, shaking in fear.
"Keep that away from her!" He yelled at Shockwave, turning so the one eyed scientist couldn't use the needle on the girl behind him.
"Aren't you going to tell us your evil master plan?" He challenged.
"A fair question, Jack." Megatron sneered as he entered the lab. "We are going to use your human biostructure to power our greatest weapon yet."
"You're giant robots. What could you possibly need human biostructure for?" Jack countered.
"Because, Jack, we plan to end the Autobot cause once and for all. By turning them human. With this machine, we can turn them into the fragile beings you are, and then simply squish them underfoot."
"You need my DNA? Then take it." Miko stepped from behind Jack, turned her head away, and held out her arm.
"A willing volunteer. How fortunate." Shockwave jabbed the needle into Miko's outstretched arm. "We have both the older mech's and the femme's. That is all we need." He informed his leader.
"Excellent. You! Put them in the brig. Don't chain them." He ordered a vehicon.

After the vehicon left, Jack turned to Miko.
"Miko! Why did you do that? Now they're gonna kill them!" He nearly shouted.
"Because their machine's gonna backfire. It looks exactly like one of Wheeljack's failed inventions. He told me its supposed to turn humans Cybertronian for only a few hours at a time. But it didn't work, and turned him human for a few hours."
"Okay, so what does that have to do with anything?"
"The cons have better tech than the bots do. Their machine won't have a wear off effect. But, the only way it can be activated is by a button. And Megatron's gonna wanna push the button. And, Ignite showed me how to tamper with seeking signals. If we can get back in there, I can get it to seek out every single Cybertronian on the planet and turn them human."
"You figured all this out in the time it took for Megatron to explain his plan?" Raf asked.
"I can be smart when I want to be." Miko replied with a smile.
"The air vents! We can use those to get back to Shockwaves lab!"

"Who knew the con warship had air vents?" Jack asked.
"Probably to air out the room when they let out a giant fart or something." Miko shrugged.
"Aaaand smart Miko just flew out the window."