Kidnapped, Part 1

This idea does not come from me, it comes from the lovely @SerenityBailey0

Ignite woke to the sound of both sparklings wailing, and elbowed Magnus in the ribs to awaken him.
"Get up. They're crying." She told him.
Since Ignite was never really a morning bot to begin with, she was grouchy when one, or both, of her sparklings woke her.
"Alright." Ultra Magnus stretched, and rose from the berth. He pulled Ignite into an embrace, which she promptly wiggled out of.
"No." She responded, and quickly made her way down the hallway, and scooped up her crying seekerling. Magnus scooped up the mechling, and cradled him to his chestplates.
"Shh, it's alright, Nova. Mama's right here." She whispered. "Babe hand me that bottle."
Magnus tossed the femme the bottle of sparkling energon, and the femme caught it without looking.
"Here, honey." She offered it to the sparkling, who eagerly took it.
The sparklings were about a month old, and due to their superior alien robot intellect, were already sitting up by themselves, and Circutbreaker had taken to rolling around on the floor as a mode of transportation. Supernova's wings didn't give her that luxury.
Like all sparklings at this age, they seemed to think that everything went into their mouths, resulting in even the humans coaxing them to spit it out, especially if it was potentially dangerous
Nova had taken a liking to Miko, who surprisingly could be trusted to watch her from time to time. Meanwhile, Circutbreaker tended to stay away from the femmes, and play with Raf and Jack. The younger human's toy cars kept the little mech entertained for hours.
Once the sparklings had finished their morning energon, the couple took them out to the main hangar, and set them down near the others.
"I'm gonna go take a bath." Ignite pranced out of the room, happy for the alone time.

ONBOARD THE NEMESIS
The Decepticon warlord smirked at the feed Laserbeak was providing. Inside the human school, the warlord listened in on a conversation between the three Autobot pets.
"Ah, so little Ignite Pax is a carrier now. How wonderful." The warlord smirked.
"Soundwave! Keep an optic out for any Autobot activity. I want those sparklings!"
Soundwave raised an optic under his visor. If his master wanted aparklings, why didn't he just frag someone? There were probably many femmes among the vehicon ranks, he could easily just get one of them sparked.
Well, if he wanted these sparklings specifically, there probably was a good reason. Probably.

BACK AT THE AUTOBOT BASE
"You know what? We should take them out of the base for a while. Let them get a view of this planet." Ignite suggested to her bondmate. "I'm pretty tired of getting sand in my gears every time we take them to get some sunlight." She mused.
"Where do you suppose we go?" The SIC asked, smirking lightly.
"I don't know. Maybe someplace kind of like Crystal City was." Ignite shrugged, and continued to drink her cube of energon.
"There's a place in Japan that holds many similarities." Magnus mused.
On the other side of the room, the sparklings napped, earning the couple some time to themselves.
"After their nap."

BACK ON THE WARSHIP
"Lord Megatron, there is Autobot activity in the country of Japan." A trooper informed.
"Soundwave! I require a groundbridge."

Megatron, surrounded by a squadron of vehicons, stepped from the groundbridge, and scooped up one of the sparklings, Nova, who was placed ever so kindly at his pedes.
"Find the other one. Quickly." He scattered his troops, and the moment one of them returned, he smirked.
"Well, look what we have here." He stated, loud enough for the group of Autobots to hear him. "Twins."
"Megatron, put the sparklings down." Optimus aimed his blasters at the mech, as did the other Autobots.
"You wouldn't shoot your own niece and nephew, now would you, Optimus?" The evil mech smirked as the Autobots lowered their weapons.
"Soundwave, I require a groundbridge."

Ignite collapsed to the mossy floor of the clearing, and sobbed.
"He took them! He took my sparklings!" She wailed, her wings lowered in fear and sadness.
"He'll terminate them! My sparklings!" She cried out.
Ultra Magnus pulled the femme into a tight embrace, and began whispering calming words in Cybertronian into her audio receptor.
"Ignite, we will get them back. No matter the cost." Optimus attempted to assure his sister.
"Ratchet, bridge us back."

"In order to rescue our newest additions from the Decepticons, we must divide our resources. Ratchet, you and Rafael will monitor on every frequency, and attempt to pick up the Decepticon warship. Stealth team, you will scout any Decepticon activity, hostile or peaceful, and insure the Decepticon numbers are thinned."
"Optimus, there's an incoming video link coming from an unidentifiable Cybertronian spacecraft." Ratchet interrupted.
"That may be Megatron. Accept."
"Optimus? You're alive?"
"Elita. There is no time to hang on joyful greetings at this time. Megatron has abducted two sparklings. How soon can you arrive?" The Prime's face was stoic as he spoke to his long-lost bondmate.
"Actually, we're requesting permission to land." Chromia squeezed herself into the camera's frame.
"Granted. We will groundbridge you to our base."

Elita One emerged from the groundbridge vortex, followed by four other femmes.
"Stolen sparklings? Lemme at 'im!" A light green seeker shouted from behind Elita.
"Moonracer. Calm."
Once introductions had been made, Optimus began distributing duties once again.
"Ultra Magnus, you and the Wreckers will remain at base, in case Stealth Team requires backup. Elita, your team will be split into Seekers and a second Stealth Team.". I will take the second Stealth Team on recon, and the seekers will monitor the skies."
"Optimus." Ignite stood from the cube chair she sat on, her faceplate stained with fresh tears. "They're my sparklings. I want to find them."
"Ignite, are you sure?" Arcee asked gently.
"I will command the Seekers."

"'Nite, you don't have to do this." Moonracer whispered once Optimus finished speaking.
"Moonracer, they're my sparklings."
"Wait, YOU HAD SPARKLINGS AND NONE OF US KNEW?!" Chromia shouted. "WHAT THE FRAG IGNITE YOU TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE CALLED US!"
"Optimus only said it 12 times." Elita replied with a bit of sarcasm.
"Yeah Chrome. Who else could've had sparklings?" Moonracer rolled her optics.
"Well, Arcee could have had them." Red Alert pointed out.
"Bitch, please." Arcee scoffed. "You seriously think I'd frag one of these idiots?" She motioned to the mechs about the room.
"Miko ships you with Smokescreen, just an FYI."
"Seekers, deploy." Optimus called from the groundbridge.
All three seekers transformed and busted holes in the ceiling, much to Ratchet's annoyance.
"I NEEDED THAT!"

ON THE NEMESIS
"Lord Megatron! They won't shut up!" Knockout complained. The wails coming from the tiny beings were even getting on Soundwave's nerves.
"Then shove something in their mouths so they will!"
"I tried that! They just spat it out and started wailing again!"
"Have you tried cutting their fragging helms off?" Starscream, well, screamed over the sparklings.
"The sparklings will not be harmed, am I understood Starcream?"
"Yes master."

A few hours later, Megatron walked into Soundwave's work station.
"Call the Autobots. I do not want these tiny menaces aboard my ship any longer."