HAPPY FOURTH

In this tiny one-shot, the bots are back in bot form. Also, there are no sparklings.

Jack, Raf, and Miko all seemed very excited one Saturday.
"What's up with you guys?" Arcee asked, leaning over the catwalk railing to see what Jack had in the huge box.
"They're fireworks, Arcee. It's the Fourth of July!" Jack explained. "The day America declared Independence from England."
"So you celebrate?" Arcee tilted her head to the side. "With, explosives?"
Wheeljack was instantly by her side.
"Explosives? How big of a blast range?" He asked, optics wide with excitement.
Jack checked his watch.
"MIKO RAF COME ON, ITS ALMOST DARK!" He called.
Instantly the two teens were rushing out the door, herding the bots that were a little hesitant.
As soon as Jack went to light the first one, Optimus stopped him.
"Are you sure it is safe for you to light the explosive, Jack?" He asked.
"Optimus, I've been lighting these things since I was twelve. We're good." He smiled, and lit it.
The loud boom the cannon produced caused Arcee to activate her blaster, until the colors exploded overhead.
"Whoa." Smokescreen was the only one who could speak, marveling.
"Miko, you wanna show them the Roman Candles?"
Miko quickly took two stick from Jack, and after he lit them, she raised them up, and the fireworks shot out, scaring Bulkhead.
"I'm fine." She assured, as Raf distracted Optimus. It was a part of the fun, they decided, to get the Prime to dance, so Jack set a line of firecrackers below him, and ignited them. As he ran, the firecracker started popping. Optimus jumped, and tried to get away from the Firecracker, but just stood over it, doing a weird dance.
"If you wanted to dance, Optimus, you could've just asked." Elite was laughing, and Ignite, well, let's just say had fallen.
"HIGH GRADE ENERGON FOR EVERYONE!" Ratchet seemed pretty happy himself as he handed the cubes out.
"Light em up, Jack!"
As the stack of explosives dwindled, the happiness amongst the Autobots grew, probably with the assistance of the high grade.
"Hey Ignite, my lighter's out of juice. Mind lighting this one?" He asked, as the femme stepped forward, a flame lit.
"Of course." She smiled. Her optics were a slightly lighter shade of blue, as she was slightly overcharged.
The moment she lit the fuse, rockets started shooting up.
As they exploded, a giant Autobot insignia took shape, and Magnus pulled the femme close, as a familiar tune played through Bulkhead's speakers.

So I put my hands up,
They're playing my song
The butterflies fly away.
Nodding my head like yeah,
Moving my hips like yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playing my song,
You know I'm gonna be okay.
Yeah~
It's a party in the USA
Yeah~
It's a Party in the USA