Sword Training

Jack
Jack sighed as he dropped the sword again, failing at hitting his target, which was a small dummy with Airachnid's face printed on it. Arcee had already done a ton of damage to it when she was still a giant robot, but that didn't stop Jack from trying to teach himself how to use his new sword. He hadn't noticed when his guardian had entered the room, and took up a post on the wall behind him. She had watched him for a good thirty minutes, before picking up his sword.
"Jack, you're too tense. A sword is an extension of your arm." She demonstrated a fluid motion of swinging the blade at the dummy.
"Easy for you to say. Your blades were literally a part of your arms." Jack scoffed, looking away in embarrassment.
"Jack, before we're allowed to train with attached blades, we have to learn how to use a sword." She quickly pressed a finger to the Bluetooth device attached to her ear. "Hey Chrome, mind helping me reach Jack how to use a sword?"
Chromia appeared moments later, her own sword in one hand, Arcee's in the other. She tossed the blade to her sister, who caught it while still keeping eye contact with Jack.
"Spar?" Chromia asked, switching her blade to better her stance, one arm behind her back.
"Spar." Arcee replied, assuming an identical stance. The two sisters began to spar, keeping one arm behind their backs at all times. It looked like a battle from Romeo and Juliet, with each blow being matched with an equally powerful one.
"This is boring, spice it up a bit?" Chromia moved to dodge a slice of Arcee's blade, and the battle between the two became more heated, but their blows stayed even.
Once the two realized that they were still training Jack, they stopped, chests heaving.
"Your turn, Jack. Go against Chrome." Jack was hesitant to spar against a skilled swordfighter.
"Ah, don't worry, Jack. I'll go easy on ya." Chromia smiled, and assumed a stance. Jack attempted to copy, but was immediately stopped by Arcee shaking her head at him.
"You're way too tense. Relax. Chrome won't hurt you intentionally." She assured, and leaned against the wall.
Chromia made a dash with her sword, and Jack blocked it with his own.
"Good. Keep going." Arcee nodded, keeping an eye on the human's form.
Chromia made two moves, and Jack blocked those as well.
"Okay. Chrome, no more pauses." Jack's eyes widened.
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked.
"Do it."

Arcee had called the rest of the Autobots into the training room while Jack was distracted, telling them to sneak in quietly.
Even Optimus was impressed as the team watched Jack face off Chromia.
"Okay Chrome, you go over there and see if I'm missing anything. It's my turn." Arcee picked up her blade, and took Chromia's place, sparring with Jack until her sword was knocked out of her hand. She turned and looked at Jack, who looked just as surprised as she did.
The entire room burst out in cheering, scaring Jack into dropping his sword.
"No one's ever knocked a sword out of Arcee's hand! Not even Optimus!" Ratchet exclaimed, shocked. Smokescreen and Bumblebee kept smacking each other, trying to get the other to snap out of the stupor they were in.
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Ignite shook the boy by his shoulders.
Jack rubbed the back of his neck.
"I don't know." He admitted. "Were you going easy on me?" He asked.
Arcee simply shook her head, still shocked."
"Whoa."

Miko
Miko yelled in frustration as the katana got stuck in the dummy for the third time.
"Having a little trouble there, Kid?" Wheeljack asked, coming over and pulling it out with ease.
"I'll never get the hang of this thing." She sighed, dejected.
"Don't say that. You're a Wrecker, kid. And do wreckers give up?" He quizzed.
Miko sighed. "No."
"Then what are you standing around moping for? Come on, I'll teach ya." Wheeljack's signature smirk adorned his face.
He pulled Miko over to the empty side of the room, and pulled out the two katana's that Ignite made to replicate the ones he had before.
"Katana fighting's easy. Watch." Wheeljack picked up one of the katanas, and charged at the dummy, attacking it dummy with an uppercut, slicing the arm off.
"You try." He stepped back, and Miko replicated what the male did, except there wasn't exactly an arm to slice off.
"Now go for the other side."
After Miko had succeeded in chopping the dummy to pieces, Wheeljack asked her to try it on a dummy who would fight back.
Also known as himself.
"Come on, kid." He urged, before she attacked him. Wheeljack blocked each blow, and dealt a few of his own, all of them blocked.
"Let's see how you do with two!" He cried and flipped his second katana up into his hand.
Somehow, Miko wasn't fazed, and continued to block Wheeljack's blows, even managing to get in a few of her own.
Bulkhead's jaw dropped open, and Arcee closed it for him.
When Miko knocked one of Wheeljack's blades from his hand and caught it in her own, it took all of his will power to not start cheering. Instead, he called everyone else in.
When Miko knocked Wheeljack's other blade across the room, and pointed the blade at his head, he couldn't contain himself.
Bulkhead and Chromia cheered, and Wheeljack looked baffled.
"How'd you do that?" He asked her.
"I learned from the best!" She dropped the stolen katana, and offered Wheeljack her hand.
"How did she...." Wheeljack stomped off.
"Looks like Jackie just got his pride wounded." Miko laughed.

Sorry it's so short, and I didn't write Raf in. I think he's too young and innocent for sword training just yet.
Precious Raf baby. Too precious for this world. Precious cinnomen roll.