The Party

"Whoa, Arcee, you really did a wonder on this place." Ignite glanced around the Rec Room, which was covered in either pink or blue decorations.
"I didn't do it all by myself. I had help." Arcee looked away, embarrassed that she had required assistance.
"Makes it all the more special. Wait, what's that?" Ignite dashed over to the table displaying the sweet treats, the smaller table obviously tampered with.
"Ep, ep, ep! No touching!" Ratchet scolded.
"Why not?"
"Because, you have to wait for cake."

"Miko! Calm down! How many kickstarts did Bulkhead let you have?" June struggled to keep the human girl seated in a chair
"Four." Miko's eyes were wild with energy.
"One! I said you could have one!" Bulkhead scooped up his tiny charge, who grinned.
"Ha, I'm just kidding. I don't like the ground."

Ignite was seated on a highly decorated chair, much to the femme's disdain.
"Can't I just sit with the rest of you? I mean, it's gorgeous, but I don't want any of you to feel as if you're not as equal."
"Ignite, please. Today, you are our Queen."
"Nah."

After opening all the presents the bots and humans had given, Ignite gave each one of them a hug.
"You all are way too nice." She said for the thirteenth time.
"Ignite...." They all laughed.

Omg, I'm sorry it's so freaking short, but I'm suffering from the absence of plot bunnys.