chapter 1

The sun's rays caressed our sleeping little one's face, slowly opening his eyes. He noticed the pink eyes staring at him with a nice gently. The pink-haired man puts his hand on the red head and says, "Good morning, riku, how are you feeling today?"
The red-headed was in the hospital for two weeks, and today was his first morning at home in a long time. He smiles a radiant smile of happiness and warmth and hugs his older brother and says, "Good morning tenn ne, I feel so much better now."
Tenn laughs softly and returns the hugs of his beloved little brother, feeling his warmth.
It was the morning of their 13th birthday and he was thinking to himself, "Today, I'm going to go after school and buy him a gift."
There mother enters and sees her two children laughing together in bed. She smiled gently and said, "Ahm good morning, my little ones."
The twins replied at the same time, "Good morning, Mom."
Mother Harrow replied tenderly, "Come on, it's breakfast time, and tenn must hurry, or he will be late for school."
Tenn sighed and said, "I know." Then he looked at his little brother and saw him smiling a sad smile. He patted his head gently and said, "I will come back after school to celebrate our birthday together. Will you be a good child and wait for me at home?" He said with a warm smile on his face. The red-haired face lit up happily and said, "Hmm, I'll be a good kid and wait for tenn ne back from school so don't be late for me, okay promise?" Tenn looked at his cuteness and the innocence of his little brother and laughed a little and then pulled out his finger too, "Promise."
The two look at each other with a smile.
The mother smiled, "Come on to breakfast, my love."

after school .
Tenn POV
I went after school to buy a present for Riku and after that he bought a nice gift for his little brother. He bought him a pink bracelet with a large red gem in the middle and around it small gems in the colors of a rainbow.
He was imagining Riku's face when he see at , especially that he had an identical bracelet, but it was red.

On his way home he sees Riku running, looking frightened, and when he sees Tenn running towards him, but the signal is green and the cars are crossing the street, Tenn is afraid for his little brother.
His little brother's truck hit him in front of his eyes, Tenn's eyes widened in fright and shocked him.

End of tenn POV .
People gather around his brother. He comes out of his shock and runs towards his little brother to see him covered in blood and tears in his eyes.
Tenn kneels at his brother said and gently lifts him up. With tears in his eyes and in a trembling voice, "Riku riku open your eyes Hhhh please don't leave m me alone I can't live without you ahhh ahhh please Riku open your eyes" The ambulance arrives and takes Riku up tenn go with his brother holding his little brother's hand so tightly he's afraid that af he leave his brother's hand he will lose him forever.

After a while, the parents of the twins has arrive haro go quickly to comfort her child, who was shivering in a shirt full of blood, waiting outside the emergency door in fear of losing the younger one of them.
The doctor comes out after 6 hours. The Father Shiro,, quickly asks him, "Doctor, how is my son?"
The doctor paused and said, "He has passed the critical stage so no worry about his life, but."
The doctor looked at the ground sadly and said, "I'm sorry, but the patient is in a coma and we don't know when he will wake up again and maybe he won't wake up."

Haru almost fell to the ground but Shiro grabbed her and said, "Don't lose hope, dear .Riku, he'll wake up for sure. He said it with his eyes determined.
Tenn looks at the gift for his little brother and says, "Doctor, can I see my brother now?"
The doctor said, "Yes, you can, but the Visit hours will end in half an hour, so hurry up."

Tenn walked towards his brother's room and told his parents that he wanted to see Riku alone. His parents looked at him with understanding and agreed.

He quietly opens his little twin's room and sees his brother connected to many devices, his face pale on a white bed, and the sound of the heart rate monitor is ticking, banging, banging, to make sure that his brother is still alive. He puts his brother's hand on his forehead and tears fall profusely, "Riku, I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you. You was in front of me, and all I did was look at you, and the truck hit you, sorry because your big brother is weak. Riku."

"Whoever did this to you, I will make him pay with his life."

_____________________________________________
hello how are you 👋👋
This is the first story I have written, so how do you think about it 😓♥️
English is not my mother tongue, so if there are mistakes, I'm sorry no one is trying to kill the poor writer 😭😭😭😭
Write in the comments what do you think of it so far 😍