Chapter 9

‏Tenn opened the door forcefully.  Riko was surprised by his brother's sudden entry.  Tenn looked at Riko silently.  Yuki opened his mouth after a few minutes of silence, "Iori-kun and I will leave you two alone."  Come on Iori-kun.

‏ Iori: Alright.  The two walked out of the room, leaving the twins alone.

‏ Riku suddenly felt fearful of his brother, who was looking at me with features he could not read.  Tenn try  to get close to Riku, but...  Riku runs to the wardrobe and locks it.  Riko brings Bring his legs to his chest and hugs them tightly.  He lowers his head.  And his body is trembling.

‏ Tenn stands in his place shocked.  "Is Riku just run away from me now?"  The idea of his little brother ran away from him was shocking to him.

‏ He slowly approached the closet and tried to open it.  But his brother's screaming stopped him: Don't open at.  And Don't approach me  .
‏ After a few seconds of silence, Riku asks: Did you hear our conversation a while ago?  He said, his voice trembling.

‏ Tenn feels his brother's fear through his voice.  He says firmly: I have heard everything.  Naw start to explain everything you hide.  Then he forcefully opened the closet door and see the form of his trembling brother. Then Tenn continued firmly: This is not a request, but an order.

‏ Riku is shocked by his brother's tone with him.  He had never spoken to him like that before. He felt fear, and his eyes started to water.  Riku raised his head hesitantly and looked at his brother with teary eyes and said, "Ten-Ni.  If I tell Tenn-Ni the truth is Tenn-Ni, will hate me?

‏ Tenn shook his head and knelt, rather he approached his brother and gently carried him and went and sat on the bed with his brother on his lap.  Then he said gently, while wiping his brother's tears: I can never hate you.  There was never a time when I didn't love you with all my heart and it won't come the time when I won't love you.  So don't worry.  And tell your pig brother everything that weighs on your heart.

‏ Riku hugged his brother and buried his feec in his brother's chest.  His body that was trembling stopped shivering.  Then Tenn remembered that he was still a child at heart. Tenn looked at his brother in his lap who had stopped shivering.
‏ He smiled a small smile, but it soon faded and was replaced by a serious face.  He pushed his brother away gently from his chest a little and said: Riku.  Start with your speak.

‏ Riku looked at his brother's serious face.  He knew he wouldn't be able to lie to him and that he had to say everything.  He took a deep breath and then exhaled while holding his chest until he calmed down.  Tenn looks at his brother patiently.  He knows that he must prepare his heart and mind for these .  After Riku calmed down., he said, "It's a long story, Tenn-Ni.  And your leg will hurt if I stay in your lap like this.

‏ Tenn replied with a smile: It's okay, your legs are still weak,and I...

‏ Riku tilted his head, "What's the matter?"

‏Tenn replied with a sad look: I am still shocked that you ran away from me.  So I want you as close to me as possible.

‏Riku lowered his head in regret and said, "I'm sorry."  I was just afraid.  I thought Tenn-Ni would hate me or get mad at me if he knew the truth.

‏ Tenn wanted to deny his words, but Riku preceded him and said: will Tenn-Ni listens to my story.  I'm the one who calls "monster ".  Tenn wanted to ask what he meant but chose to remain silent until Riku finished speaking.