Chapter 12

Riko is sitting with Yamato, idolish6 leader, in the living room.  Yamato drinks from his beer, and Rikuo watches his brother's show on TV.  Yamato realizes that Riko hasn't spoken for a while.  He just watches with a warm smile.  And this is strange because he is a energetic child.  Yamato remembers that he did not live his life as a normal person.  Yamato looked at him sadly, then opened his mouth and asked: Riku.  Are you sad because your brother has lived his life normally?  Although you two are twin.  Don't you feel envious of him?  Yamato asked with confidence that Riko is sad because he is weaker than his twins and he is the only one who suffers.

  Don't you feel envious of him?  Yamato asked with confidence that Riko is sad because he is weaker than his twins and he is the only one who suffers

Riko looked at him slightly.  Then he laughed a little.  Then said, as if it was the most normal thing: Why would I?  Tenn-Ni deserves happiness.  The thing that I'm most grateful to. is that the disease chose me when we were inside my mother's womb.  And I am happy that the one who had the accident was me not tenn-Ni. And because we are twins,tenn-Ni has to live his life to the fullest.  Because I can't live normally.  He Tell me what the smell of flowers.  What does the school look like?  Summer heat and winter cold.  I'm like a doll of glass.  But I don't hate this.  Because God chose me to become as fragile as a glass .not Tenn-Ni.

Yamato said in amazement, "Then you're happy that you're the weak one."

Riko said without hesitation, "Yes."  I don't want Tenn-Ni to fell my suffering . And they are more people who is suffering more then me.

Yamato thought (He is a strong kid. He wishes for everyone happiness)

Meanwhile, someone was standing behind the door with a sad smile.  And tears in his eyes.  He said in a low voice, "I'm like you, Riko.I prefer to get hurt instead of you.

——————————————————-

Mitsuki stands in front of the oven to prepare the food.  Riko approaches him and says: Mitsuki.  Can I ask you for a favor?

Mitsuki looks at him with a smile and says, "What's the matter, Riku?"

Riko asks with a charming smile: Can you teach me how to prepare Omoris?

Mitsuki confused by his request and asks him: Why do you want to learn it?  Do you not like my food?

Riku shakes his head hard and says, "No .No .  I just want to thank you."

Mitsuki was surprised: Thank me?

Riko with pink cheeks.  He turns his head to the other side shyly: Yes.  Because you always prepare delicious food for me .  So I want to prepare delicious food for you.  And make you happy.  Just like you do for me.  He said the last sentence with a warm smile and a background of flowers.

  He said the last sentence with a warm smile and a background of flowers