Chapter 13

Tenn wakes up at 3 am.  To find his said empty.  He wakes up quickly in panic.  looking for his little brother.  Riko Riko.  where are you ?.

He quickly leaves his room to find his brother . When he get in the living room.  He saw him Sitting on the couch.  Bringing his knees to his chest.  And he looks sad.

                             (Sitting like this)

                             (Sitting like this)

Tenn approaches his brother quietly, so as not to frighten him.  And said: Riko.  What are you doing here so early in the morning?

Rikuo raised his head toward his brother and said in surprise, "Tenn-Ni.

Tenn approached him, and sat next to his brother and said lightly: Riku Dear, Why are you sad.

Riku rested his head on his brother's shoulder and said, "Nothing. I just feel like a burden.  And At the same time, I'm feel like a bird in a cage."

Tenn raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you mean by that? Do you want to get out of the house?"

Riko nodded and said: I suddenly found myself at the age of 18.  Isn't it time for me to see the outside world?

Tenn heart full with sadness.  He wants his brother to be free.  To see the world outside the cage of glass that he put him in all this time, but...  He just can't. Tenn said in a gentle voice, "I'm sorry, Riko.But you know that you are in a very dangerous situation .  Listen If I tell you that someone wants to hurt me.  And that if I leave the house I will die.  Would you allow me leave the house ?"

Riko's face turned pale and quickly shook his head, "No. I don't want to lose Tenn-Ni.  I don't have anyone but Tenn-Ni now."

Tenn smiled sadly and said, "Do you understand now how I feel?"

Riko lowered his head and said sadly, "Yes.  I'm sorry I was selfish."

Tenn shook his head and said with a smile, "You're not selfish, Riku. You just.....nothing Let's go back to sleep.

The twins returned to the room. They lay on the bed together.  Riko in Tenn's chest.  After Riku fell asleep. Tenn looked at his brother sadly. He touched the cheek of his sleeping angel and thought.

.  You just want to be like any other kid.  You didn't live  your childhood.  That's why You want to live your Adolescence at least.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the morning at 8 am.

Riko woke up to a delicious smell.  He went to the kitchen with drowsy eyes.  And he said: "Good morning."

The trigger members replied: Good morning Riko/Riku-kun/Nanase.

Tenn said : Riko, go wash your face and come to eat your breakfast.

Riko sleepily replied: Okay.