Chapter 4

A week after Riku woke up.

In the morning tenn wakes up next to a sleeping angel.  A smile formed on his lips and he thought, "Oh, how long have I been waiting for such a morning. I'll never get bored of seeing your beautiful face."  He says as he looks at his little twin while he is sleeping on his chest feeling his warmth. He pet his red hair fluttered lightly.

The redhead opens his eyes.  And he sees his older brother, who suddenly grows up. For him, it was as if the accident had happened yesterday.  Suddenly feel anxious.  And fear of going out.  He go deeper into his brother's chest until he feels safe.

The pink-haired knows what his little brother is thinking.  They are twins after all.  He raises his left hand to pat his brother's head, and the other hand on his back, and pats him. To calm down his little brother.  Formed by a 16-year-old boy body ,but his mental age stopped at 13.

The Red-headed hair, feel love from his brother, and made him feel that he is the most important person in his life (which is the truth).  The redhead smiles a little but, tenn.  He could still feel his little brother's body shivering in his arms.

"Riku what's the thing that scares you?" says the pink-haired in a soft and gentle voice.  He said it with a clear concern on his face.

The redhead shakes his head in denial, "tenn-ne. Nothing. I've been thinking about what the outside world is like after 3 years. In fact, I'm a little scared. If that man knew I'm awake, he'd try to take me again." tenn frowned at his brother's words.
Tenn "Don't you trust your older brother. Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you."
Riku sed not convinced, "But, what if he hurts tenn-ne. Tenn-ne doesn't know anything about that guy."
"Don't worry," said tenn, "I'm not as weak as I used to be when I was little...... Wait a minute. Didn't you say that the first time you met him was on the day of the accident? And you only spoke to him for about an hour. So  why you talk like you've known him for a long time."

The redhead quickly left his brother's warm embrace.  He sat on the edge of the bed, as far from his brother as possible.  Tenn was surprised by his brother's behavior.  He knew he was still hiding something. It is a very big matter, greater than the fact that his father sacrificed him to a strange man.

The pink-haired got off the bed, went and stood in front of his little brother Riku.  He said it in a sharp tone

" RIKU".

Riku was shocked by his brother's shouting at him.  And he started trembling with fear.

Tenn tried not to pay attention to his brother's trembling and fright.
He needs to know the whole truth.  And he knows that his little brother is stubborn and will not speak the easy way.

tenn in a cold voice, "Tell me - immediately - what - are - you - hiding- from me."

"Nothing," Riku said stubbornly.

"Then you're lying to me now. And you know I hate liars," said tenn angrily.

"I'm sorry," Riku said guiltily.

"If you're really sorry," said tenn, "then tell me."

"No. I won't tell you, I can't," Riku said with tears in his eyes.

Tenn got angry and slapped his brother on the cheeks,riku was shock.

Tenn Threatens"If you don't tell me, I'll get mad at you. Do you know how much I've suffered without you. You're telling me you can't tell me. I won't lose you again."  He was silent for a while, when he saw his brother's breathing quicken and his hand on his chest.  Riku fell to the ground in front of his eye.