Chapter 11

Tenn looked at his sleeping brother's face with a warm smile, but it quickly disappeared and was replaced by  determined face.
-
-
-
-
All four teams meet in the living room of Tenn's house.  Some of them stare at Tenn with disbelief, others look shocked, and others are angry.  And two stood quietly.

Touma, the leader of Zool . hit his hand hard on the table and said: How dare he threaten a small child.

Tenn looked at Touma with a cold look: Anamura Touma. Be quiet .  Riko is still asleep.

Touma shivered in fear and quickly said, "I'm sorry."  The rest of the Zool members sighed at the stupidity of their leader.

Yuki's partner Momo said sadly, "That kid must have been through a lot."

Iori said quietly.  But whoever knows him well knows that he's very angry right naw : So that's the reason why he threatened me and Yuki-san.  He was worried about his big brother.

Yuki said sadly: And let's not forget that he woke up suddenly.  To know that his family has died.  And his twin big brother is the last person left from his family .

Yamato said in an angry tone: And don't forget that Kojo's adopted father is one of the people who caused his grief.

Tenn knocked his hand on the table quietly.  But everyone in the room was silent.  And pet there attention at Tenn.like  Knights are waiting there orders from their king.

Silence permeated the room for several minutes.  And no one dare to speak.  They are waiting for what the angry big brother will say.  They all know that what is to come will not be easy.

Tenn opens his mouth and says: Let's go back to our conversation.  So that's we can protect Riku and... how do we get revenge on those who hurt him.  (He said the last sentence with a serious face and eyes determined for revenge.)

Everyone nodded with agreement. And they determinedly to protect the little angel who is sleeping in the room next to them.  They may not have known him for a long time, but they all loved him like their own little brother.

The four teams stayed up all night discussing how to protect the little redhead.
-
-
-
-
-
The next morning.

Riku woke up from his sleep and did not find his older brother near him.
He stood quickly, but because his legs were not used to walking yet. He fell to the ground.  The idolish6 members quickly entered the room after they heard a loud voice .  Riko looked at them sadly with teary eyes.

Mitsuki ran up to him and hugged him gently and said, "Yosh  Yosh. do not Cry .  Is there something hurting you?

Riku shook his head in Mitsuki' chest and said, "Mitsuki-niisan."  Where is Tenn-Ni?  Why isn't he here when I woke up?

Everyone fell silent.  Riku gets away from Mitsuki's embrace and said, "Did I say something wrong?"

Everyone laughed and Mitsuki hugged Riku tightly and said, "Ah!  I feel like I've got another cute little brother.

Yamato approached Riku, and pointed at himself and said, "Riku, what about me?"  What is my name ?.

Riko He tilted his head confused and said,cutely.  And let's not forget the floral background behind him:eto.  Yamato Onisa.

Yamato covered his eyes and said, "I can't stand it."  I now know why Kojo is overprotective of his brother.

  Tamaki approached him, grabbing Riko's shoulder, and shook him vigorously said, "Rikkon."  What about me .

Riko said started to feel dizzy said: Tamaki Onishan.  please stop .  I feel dizzy .

Tamaki stopped quickly and said happily, "Haha, I feel like I have a younger brother."

Riko looked at Iori sadly and said, "I'm sorry, Iori Onishan . about what I told you last night.

Iori said after turning his head to the other side with rosy cheeks.  Because of Riku's cuteness: It's okay, Nanase-san.

Then Riku was silent for a while and lowered his head and said softly, "But what I said was not a lie Anyone who wont to hurt Tenn Ni.  is my enemy."

Everyone was silent with understanding .  Knowing that He had suffered a lot alone and no longer trusted anyone.  The purple-haired man Quietly approached him and patted his head ,and lightly said, "Don't worry, Riko-kun We are your big brother's friends.  That's why we are your friends too."

Riko raised his head and looked at them with sad puppy eyes. " I don't need to do my best alone again . Wouldn't Tenn-Ni hate me like that man said.

Everyone hugged Riko and said in unison "Yes It's okay, live your life happily.  And do not be afraid, we all love you and will protect you.

Riko looked at them with a charming smile and a background of flowers: Thank you."
They all caver their eyes because of the strong light coming from the little angel.

Then Riko's stomach rumbled.  He lowered his head in embarrassment.  Everyone laughed, and Mitsuki said, "Thinking about it It's breakfast time.

Riko raised his head and asked with a poppy eyes, "Omorais?"

(Omorais = Japanese food prepared with eggs)

Mitsuki smiled and said, "Omorais."
.
.
.
.
At the dining table sit idolish6 with Riku.
They are eating and enjoying the fight between Riku and Iori.  Oddly enough, Iori is the closest person to the red head.
Riko suddenly asked: Where's Tenn-Ni?  And where are everyone else?

Yamato replied, "They are at work .As you know are all idols.  And we are very busy people .  So we agreed last night that the free one from us would stay and take care of you. And at this morning we have no work.  But in the noon it will be zool turn to look after you .  And at night it's trigger turn. Re-valy . will They are mash more busier than us
.
.
.
.
.
.
in another place .
.
.
Unknown person A: Sir.  We have confirmed that the target has been awakened.
Unknown person B: Well done.  Keep watching.
Unknown person B smiled maliciously and said, "Finally you have woke up."

You are mine, Nanase Riko.

———————————————————————-
Hi 👋 everyone
I'm back. Sorry for the long time with no new chapter.
To be honest. I am very busy with exams.
But I feel badly for you all .
Write your comment about the new chapter 😇
And thank you so much for sporting me .