Chapter 2

In those three years after Riku fell into a coma, he needed a lot of money to keep the devices on him to keep hem a life . But the Nanase family did not have this amount, so his parents had to work hard for the first year, and Koujo Takamasa offered to help them on the condition that tenn became an idol . His parents left the choice to Tenn. Tenn agreed on the condition that he will go with him in a maintain contact with his family that Riku will move in with him when his condition stabilizes. At first Koujo Takamasa refused but Tenn insisted on this even his parents refused but Tenn convinced them that they would be busy and that he would be so worried about his brother that he would not be able to focus on his work. After a big argument, his parents agreed and Koujo Takamasa agreed with difficulty. And he traveled to America to train and Riku with him. After a year of training,koujo takamasa decided that he would return to Japan and join an idol group called (trigger).
He was happy because he would finally return to Japan and meet his family, but his joy did not last because his other half did not wake up yet.

He returned to Japan and was waiting for his parents to come and he was happy . Riku had been transported by a special plane for patients and taken to the hospital immediately after the plane landed. Tenn decided to wait for his parents happily, but his happiness did not last as his parents had a traffic accident and died immediately after the accident.
He was sad about the loss of his mother and father, but he did not have the time to grieve. Because he had promised Koujo Takamasa that he will become an idol or else he will remove the devices that keep his brother alive. So as he planned, he became an idol and hid Riku's presence from his teammates and the press for fear for his brother from his fans and of course he didn't forget about the person who was chasing his little brother. So in order to protect his brother, he hid him from everyone .In his house with his own doctor and his room as in the hospital. He did not allow anyone, approaches his young twin but the doctor in charge of him.

And after 3 years of entering his little twin his sun shine and his only family now.

He wakes up at 4 am and feels a strange feeling like his spirit has returned to him. He goes quickly to his twin room and stands in front of his door hesitantly, quietly opens the door and approaches his brother's bed. He sees his brother in the same position . He pulls out a chair and sits on it. He reaches out and grabs his little brother's hand and says in a soft voice. "Riku Riku can you hear me?" He says his brother's name and after a few seconds Riku moves his hand a little. Tenn's heart is beating fast and his hands are trembling. Riku opens his eyes slowly and looks at his big brother. Tenn's eyes tear up when he sees those eyes the color of the setting sun. He look at him.After a few seconds of silence.Riku coughs a little when he tries to speak, quickly tenn gently lifts his brother and help him drink a glass of water.
Tenn says "Riku drink the water to feel better" in a hoarse voice.
Riku drinks his water. Tenn gently puts him on the bed.
Riku looks at Tenn with warm, innocent eyes as Tenn remembers at from his childhood. Tenn lost his breath when Riku smiles at him with a shining smile and sleepy eyes and says "Good morning tenn ne."

Tenn's eyes watered and he smiled softly and warmly, "Good morning Riku, you slept long. Me precious Little brother."

——————————————————
Hello Mena 👋😄
How are you today?😊
What do you think of this chapter?
Honestly I'm writing it with a smile on my face because my angel Riku has finally woken up 👏👏👏