Chapter 16

The next morning, the members of Terriger gathered in the living room.  After a few minutes, Riko walked in and said with a smile, "Good morning everyone."

They replied: Good morning Riko / Riko-kun / Nanase.

Riko went to his brother's side and sat down.  Then Ryuu gave him and tenn green tee . The twin drank at wail toking happily.

Riko then ask his big brother and said with a bright smile: Tenn-Ni, what are we going to do today?

Tenn looked at him sadly and said, "I'm sorry, Riku.But I can't stay with you today, I have a job, and so do Gaku and Ryuu."

Riko looked down and said, "Am I going to be home alone today?"

Tenn replied quickly after seeing his brother's sad face and said, "No, Re-vaily will come.Momo-san and Yuki-san will be with you today. So don't be sad."

Riko raised his head and said with a smile, "It's okay.thank you ."

After eating breakfast.

They heard the bell ringing, and Ryuu said, "They must have been Yuki-san and Momo-san."

Momo opened the door forcefully and said, "Hey,re-valiy no Momo-chan dis."

Yuki walked in behind him and said, "Momo, your voice is very loud. You will annoy the neighbors."

Momo said, "But Yuki, I'm very excited today.  Because we'll be with the cute Riko all day long."

Yuki replied, "Really. it is good that we have the day off today .

Momo: You're right, Darling.~

Yuki: Momo~

Momo: Yuki~

Yuki: momo~

Momo: yuki~

Gaku said: Ahem.  Senpai, we have to leave now. Are you done.

Ryuu said: I made the lunch, it is in the fridge.  Please warm it up and eat it later.

Tenn said with a smile: "Please take a good care of Riko while we are away.  Also, don't leave the house today.  And Riko's inhaler in his room on the Table. and there is a spare one in the kitchen."

Momo said, "You don't need to worry like that .We will take good care of him."

Yuki said: "Yes. Momo may not look like that but he is good with kids.so leave it to us."

Tenn said with a menacing smile after remembering something: "I hope you won't joke around.  Because Riko shouldn't be upset or excited because of his illness."

Rival members nodded nervously and said in unison: "Yes. We will be careful."

Tenn nodded his head.  Then he looked at Riko and said gently : "I'm going to work now Riko.  Be a good child and wait for me okay ."

Riku nodded his head like a child and said with a bright smile, "Yeah, don't worry. Riko will be a good kid and wait for Tenn-Ni to come back home."

Tenn patted his head and said, "Good. Riku is a good kid."

Gaku whispered :"I'm still not used to the sweet tenn."

The three nodded together at his words.  They also do not believe that this person is the Tenn they know.  He looks like a different person.

The members of Terriger left the house.  Then Riko and Re-vaily went to the living room.

Momo said happily: "Now what do you want us to play Riku?"

Riku was pleased with his question and said with joy: "I want to play chase."

Momo said excitedly: Well, I will count up to fifty and came to look for you.

———————————————————

in another place .

Specifically in front of President Yaotomi's office.

Gaku asks for the last time and said: "Are you sure of your decision?  You will not regret later."

Ryuu asked worriedly, "Yes.Your little brother will not be your brother alone.  Then your family name "Nanase" will not remain any one who will bears this name."

Tenn answered confidently, "Riko and I are still bearing Nanase's blood line ,and I don't mind if gako is legally Riku's older brother.  Because I will always be number one in his heart. and the fact that he is my twin will never change."

Gaku sighed, "But how are you going to convince that big man of my? He is very stubborn."

Tenn answered : "We will not know unless we try. this is all for the safety of Riko "

After hearing his last sentence. Gaku and Ryoo nodded resolutely.  They also wish to protect Riku.

Tenn knocked on the door and said: "President, may we have some of your time?"

——————————————————-

At Kojo's house.

Kojo is sitting on his sofa.  talking on the phone.

Kujo: "Yeah, Rei.  I have seen him .It seems he didn't tell Tenn about his past with you or his true ability. That little monster."

Rei answered on the phone: "Taka, I told you a thousand times, don't call him, a monster."

Kujo: "Why does this description remind you of someone?"

Rei replied coldly: "Yes.  So stop saying that annoying nickname."

Kojo replied, "Okay.But what will you do now?  After he wakes up are you still planning to adopt him or ..?"

Rei replied: "Yes.  And if I don't succeed, there is another ways to get him . he is mine ."

Kojo was silent for a while, then said, "So when are you going back to Japan?"

Rei replied, "I'll be back next month.Until then, you know what to do, right?  taka."

Kujo replied, "Yes, don't worry. I will start making arrangements for him to come here."

After the call is over.  Kujo looked at his picture of himself and Rei in the past.  When Rei was still Zero.

Kujo said: "If I had paid more attention to you.  And knew how hurt your feelings was.  I would have help you faster.  But now it's too late.  I have no choice but to help you with everything I have.  Because I'm the one who made you become like this."

————-/////////////////////////——————-

hello everyone happy new year everyone 🎊

And thank you for waiting for me almost about a month ♥️♥️

And as I promised, I'm back with interesting chapters😊

I hope you enjoy my new chapters😄

Will then bay bay everyone 🤗

See you next time 👋👋👋