Chapter 5

Pink-haired sitting next to his little brother on the bed.  He extends his hand softly to remove a tuft of hair from his cheeks.  Smiling a little.  But the smile does not last long.  He remembers his brother's words.  And that he was simply deceived by his adoptive father.  And his  reel father abandoned Riku.  A tear falls from his eyes.  He thinks, "Oh, how much did you suffer, my little brother, if I had paid more attention to you. I would have been able to protect you. I'm sorry."

Gaku and Ryuu stand at the door, looking at Tenn with pitying eyes.  What he knew was not easy.  Gaku sighs and says, "He'll wake up soon. Talk to him and explain what happened. Accept what's happening. It's the result of you forcing him to talk. If he gets angry, it's none of my business."

Pink-haired sighs and says, "I didn't expect anything from you from the beginning."

"You ungrateful brat," gaku says angrily.

The Brown-haired man ryuu says, "Enough screaming. You'll wake up the little one."

The two are silent.  Tenn turns his face to his brother and tells his two friends to leave him alone.  The two go out.

The redhead slowly opens his eyes.  He looks at his brother and says "tenn-ne". The pink hair smell gentto his brother.  And patted his hair.  The redhead laughs sweetly.
Then he remembers what happened.  The smile fades and he immediately sits away from his brother and says in a trembling voice and teary eyes, "Why did you do that. What happened? Did you try to hurt me?"

Tenn calmly  looks at his brother.  Then he opens up and mouth and sed, "I will never hurt you. I just wanted to know what you're hiding from me. Ne Riku, why did you hide this from me. Why didn't you tell me the whole truth?" He said the last part with a high tone and sad eyes.

Riku tears full down and says, "I couldn't tell you. I was afraid. I was afraid that he would hurt you. I love tenn-ne so much. I don't want tenn-ne to get hurt. Also you would hate me. Surely now you hate me because I was the reason for our family breakup, and the response of our debts."  that my father has to suffere because of me. So I forgave my father for what he did to me. Because I know he is suffering because of me. And because tenn-ne has also suffered because of me, you too will begin to hate me."

Tenn's heart softens to hear his brother's words and takes him in a tight hug.  The embrace lasted between the two brothers for minutes.  The pink-haired said, "There can never come a day when I hate my other half. Who hates the one who shares half of his soul with him? And also that's not your fault. It's their fault. So don't cry. I can't stand to see the tears of my sweet little brother. That's why smile for  tenn-ne".

The redhead smiled with a shining smile.  Like a light in the darkness of the world.  He also includes his brother strongly.  After a few seconds, the red-haired look at his brother with a smile.  The pink-haired exchanged glances at his brother and smiled a warm smile.  They say at the same time, "Riku/tenn-ne is really my angel." The two are surprised and then laugh out loud.

Then They hear a knock on the door.  They look towards the door, and they see.  Gaku standing in front of the door and smiling at the twins says, "ryuu says you must be hungry now. So come to the dining table now."

A red-headed belly rumbles.  Then he drops his head from embarrassment.  The two laugh from the extent of his cuteness.  Pink-haired stands from the bed and extends his hand to his twin.  "Come on . time for food," he says. "ryoo has prepared your favorite food for us."

"Omaris,?" says Riku, questioningly.

"Yes, Emraise," tenn replies with a laugh.

Gaku watches the twins' conversation with astonishment and says, "Are you really the tenn I know?"