Chapter 3

The doctor examines the person with red hair to make sure of his health.  Then the red-haired teen who was looking at them confused, the doctor ask calmly, "riku, do you know how old are you?" Riku replies, "Yes, 13 years old."
The doctor looks at tenn and says, "Congratulations, he has finally woken up from his coma and I don't see any physical problems, but he will need rehabilitation so that he can move freely again, and also it seems that his mental age stopped at the age of 13."
The pink-haired teen thanked the doctor and took him to the door

The red-haired teen looks around the room frightened and thinks, "This isn't Riku and tenn-me's room. Mom and Dad I don't see them. I'm scared."

The pink-haired teen enters and sees his little brother's facial expressions.  He goes and sits next to him on the bed.  He places his hand on the head of his frightened and confused little twin.  He says in a soft voice, "Riku, what's up? Are you okay? Is something hurting you?"

The red-haired teen looks at him with teary eyes and a frightened face and says, "tenn-ne. How long have I slept? Where are our mom and dad? Where is this place? I'm afraid."  And tears fall from his eyes.

The pink-haired teen looks at him sadly.  Then he smiles gently and in a tender voice, "Riku. Tenn-ne is here now. Why do you feel so afraid? Don't you trust your big brother?" He said as he pretended to be sad.

Riku shakes his head and says, "No. I trust tenn-ne. Don't be sad, I love tenn-ne so much and And".He said in panic.

Tenn laughs a little and thinks, "Ah, I really miss my little brother's naivety and kindness."  The red-haired teen new  is floating "tenn-ne. Don't laugh at me". His cheeks are red as a tomato.

The pink-haired owner laughs for the first time in 3 years, happy to have his dear little brother back.  After watching his pig brother laugh, he starts laughing too but starts coughing hard.

Tenn is horrified to watch his twin coughing forcefully. He gives him his inhaler and helps him use it.  After using the inhaler, Riku's breathing returns to normal and he feels sleepy.  His body falls on his brother's chest and falls into a deep sleep.

Tenn sighed in relief when he saw his little twin's breathing return to normal ,and fall asleep.  He smiled lightly and patted his little brother's head.  Then his facial features suddenly changed to serious.  He hugs his brother tightly and says, "This time I will protect you, and I will not let anyone to touch even single hair from your head."  He kisses his brother's forehead.  And puts him on his bed.  He lays down next to him and places his left hand behind his head and his right hand on his brother's chest, making sure that his breath is even.

The red-haired teen opens his eyes and sees his big brother sleeping next to him, laughing in his angelic voice, kissing his big brother's forehead and saying, "tenn-ne, I slept a lot, didn't l ? Your face is different. You've become much more handsome. Then what I remember " He laughed softly .

Tenn suddenly opens his eyes.  That med the red-haired teen surprised, "Waaah. You scared me tenn-ne."  tenn laughs and hugs his brother tightly and says, "You have slept for 3 years, Riku." That med the red-haired teen  surprised and says, "Have you been waiting for me for 3 years?"  .  Tenn-ne".

Tenn looks at him confused, "Is that the first thing you ask about?"  The pink-haired thought a little and sat up from the bed, holding Riku firmly and saying, "Riku, do you remember what happened to you before the accident?"  Riku is silent and then shakes his head in agreement.
Tenn clenched his fists on Riku's shoulder and said, "Riku told me. What happened 3 years ago ?and who was the person how were chasing you?
Riku shakes his head and says, "I won't tell you. I can't tell you."  Tenn gets angry and shouts "Why? Tell me who hurt you I'll make him pay dearly."  Riku is shock when his brother yells at him, tears get dawn from his eyes and even starts crying.
Tenn comes to his senses and remembers that his brother's mental age is 13 and he is still a child.  Tenn calms down and hag his brother to his chest and says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry, please don't cry. I can't bear to see you cry. So please calm down."  Riku calms down with tears in his eyes and gives his big twin a hug and says, "I'm sorry. But if I tell tenn-ne. Tenn-ne will be sad and will be angry."

Tenn watches his little brother shivering.  He sighs and says, "I'm not weak, for 3 years I've been protecting you alone, paying for your treatment alone and doing everything on my own. I'm a fighter, riku, I'm not so fragile to break from something even you can carry, little brother."

Riku looks at his brother proudly and lovingly and sighs, "But before I tell tenn-ne, mom and dad where are they now?"
Tenn looks at his brother and says in a sad voice, "They had an accident a year ago."
Tenn watches Riku's face turn sad and tears roll down his brother check until he calms down and after some time he calmed down and took a deep breath and said "the one who was chasing me was the man my father gave me to him ".  Tenn was shocked at what he heard like someone hit him with a cold water with slightly trembling voice trying his best to be clam"What do you mean riku?"
Riku leaves the hug and looks straight into his older brother's eyes with tears in his eyes and a glimpse of sadness in those innocent eyes." On that day on our 13th birthday, my dad wanted to hand me over to someone else.  of course not you nether mom know about this"
Tenn looks at him in shock and says, "What do you mean, can you explain to me?"  The red-haired nodded and said, "It seems that a rich man wants me to be his son no meter what , so he threatened my dad that if he did not hand me over to him, he would hurt my mom and you. So my father surrendered and handed me over to that man. I was screaming and crying for help from tenn-ne but you didn't come."  You were supposed to come back right after school but you're late and my dad put me in that man's car and says, "I'm sorry son, but for the happiness and safety of our family I have to abandon you) I was so afraid , but you and mom didn't Come back in time and that guy took me in his car."  Tenn was shocked at what he heard. He wanted to scream. He wanted to dig his father's grave and scold him. Why did he do that?  That's not Riku's fault?  So Why did he abandon the sun's rays and the happiness of our family?  He didn't know what to say. He wanted to apologize to Riku a lot of apologizing but it wouldn't change a thing . He calmed down a bit and said, "Carry on. How did you get into the accident if you were in the car with him?"
Riku was silent for a few minutes until tenn thought he wouldn't speak, but Riku said, "That guy (in a trembling and frightened voice) said my dad is an idiot. Does he think he'll leave him and his family and his affairs now that I'm in his hands? He doesn't care what happens to our family anymore. He said he'd send me to The psychiatric hospital to made me lose my memory of you and our family . (He cries) I don't want this, I don't want to forget tenn-ne. So I opened the car door when It stopped at the signal and ran away and the rest as you know it."

After a few minutes

Tenn gave a warm and gentle smile, "Thank you for telling me everything. Now don't cry, I will definitely protect you and never let anyone hurt you again."

"Promise?" Riku said with teary eyes.
Tenn smiled and said "promise."
The brothers smiled at each other . and m Riku's started to get sleepy, and
fatigue effects.
Tenn said "Why don't you sleep a bit?" Riku said . "Uaaaah Okay". Tenn said softly: "and I'll make breakfast for you. You must be hungry, right?"
Riku replied, "Okay, as soon as he put his head on the pillow, he fell asleep."
Tenn kisses his forehead with a light kiss and covers the red heed gently with a blanket.
He quietly leaves the room and closes the door.
As soon as he closed the door, his facial features changed to a scary one. He called someone, "Hello, investigate who was threatening my father before Riku's accident 3 years ago,and everyone who met my father at that time." He hung up and took out a picture of Riku, his little twin, the most innocent and kindest person in the world.  He closed his eyes and put the picture on his forehead and said:

"Now that I know what really happened 3 years ago, I'm going to make the one who tried to take my other half Riku. I'm going to kill him in the ugliest way, I'm going to make him taste despair for trying to take my sunshine ."👿

——————————————————
Welcome to a new chapter 😃
Hope you enjoy it ♥️
Wait for me in a new chapter to know more 👋