Chapter 10

Sitting on the hospital bed is a little boy with red hair, about seven years old.  He is reading a children's book about the little mermaid princess.  And he is smiling.  Another seven-year-old child with light pink hair opens the door.  He says:Riku .  I come .  How are you today ?

But the Redhead did not respond.  Because he is integrated into his book.  Tenn raises one of his eyebrows and says a little louder so as not to surprise his sick twin: Riku.
Riku raises his head from the book and then looks at his brother in surprise.  Then he smiled a smile that makes you dizzy from its beauty.  He says: Tenn-Ni.  welcome .  When you entered I did not feel you.

Tenn sighs and approaches his brother's bed and sits on his side.  And he said: I have been calling you for a while.  What were you reading?

Riku lifts the book from his hand and shows the cover to him .  He says: Princess of the little mermaids.

Tenn smiles at his brother's cutenesses and says: What aroused your interest in this story?

Riku laughed a little and said: The songs are really like magic Tenn-Ni.

Tenn said in amazement, "What do you mean?"

Riko replied with a charming smile: Because it expresses the person's feelings.  When I feel sad, I sing.  And I feel better.  And people who listen to a song written from the heart.  they smile.

Then he looked at his brother and said proudly: Like Tenn-Ni.  When I feel sad, you sing a song for me .  So all my sorrows become nothing.  And when I see you smiling, I smile too.

Tenn felt as if he wanted to cry.  But he endured at for Riku's sake.  He smiled and patted his brother's head and said: Do you like it when I sing that much ?

Riko replied with a candid smile, "Yes."  When I hear you sing.  I feel so free.  Although I have never been to the outside world before.  All I do is watch it through the window.  However, Tenn-Ni did not make me feel that I was not free.  So thank you Tenn-Ni.

Tenn hugged him tightly and said: I am the one who should to thank you.  Because you stayed with me and did not leave me.

Tenn knows that his brother's body is very fragile.  And he almost died several times.  But Riku survived.  Riku would never know how much tenn cried and prayed to God to keep his little brother alive.  Until he almost lost his mind from the intensity of fear for his brother.

Riku nodded his head, wondering: What does Tenn-Ni mean?  I will not go anywhere.
Riku every time he comes back from the death door he will forgets what happened to him and doesn't remember that he nearly died.

Tenn tightens his embrace with his brother and says: Nothing.  You don't need to know.

Riku decides not to ask and says: If Tenn-Ni says so.

Tenn leaves the hug with his brother and then they start talking.  Tenn tell Riku announces the lessons he took in school.  Then he sings to his brother.  Read to him a story before he goes. When the sun about to set.  Tenn said: Riko.  It's time for me to go home.  see you tomorrow .  Then he Waved to him before he goes

Riku waves to his brother and says: Bye Tenn-Ni.  see you tomorrow .

The next morning.  Riku decides to sneak out of his room into the garden.  In the garden, he saw a young man in his twenties.  He looks despondent.  Riko approached the man and said, "Ni,pig brother."  Can I sit next to you?  The young man nodded his head.

Riku sat next to the young man and said with a charming smile, "My name is Riku."  Nanase Riku.  and you what is your name .

The young man looked at the redhead.  He wanted to kick him out, but he was weak in front of his smile, and he said in surrender: Yoshio.  Takatori Yoshio.

Then Riku said: Yoshio San .  Why do you look so sad?

Yoshio replied: I am a musician.  And I loved to sing.  But I had an accident on my way to one of my concerts with my band.  My band members are all dead.  And I was the only one who survived.  He raised his head to the sky and continued his conversation: If they are not with me, then there is no point in my life.

Riko looked at him sadly and said, "I'm sorry to hear that."

Yoshio said: It's okay.  I do not plan to perform the operation so that I can survive alone.  I want to go with them.

Riko was sad to hear his words, then he remembered that the music carries with it the magic of happiness.  So he decided to help Yoshio.
Hr stood in front of Yoshio and smiled a charming smile.  Yoshio was dumbfounded by his beauty and innocence.
Riko: Do ​​you know, Yoshio san?  Music is the magic of happiness.  So I will sing for you.  I will sing for you to find a new purpose in life.  To have hope to find a new dream.

Riko started singing for Yoshio.  But he did not know that there was another man in the garden besides them.

When Riko finishes singing.  He Watch Yoshio cry.  Yoshio hugged him wail crying and saying thank you thank you.  Your singing is really like magic.  I feel that I have new hope to complete my life.  So thank you Riko.

Then Yoshio went happily, as if life had come back to him.  Riku smiled as he saw him turn away and did not feel that someone standing behind him.  A doctor approached him and said: Hello.

Riko was surprised by him. He quickly turned back. When we saw that he was a doctor, he was afraid.  He quickly said, "I'm sorry I went out without permission."

The man smiled and said, "Don't worry."  My name is Koyama Ryoshi.  And what is your name, little one?

Riku smiled and said, "My name is Riku."  Nanase Riku.
Nice to meet you, Ryoshi-sensei.

Ryoshi smiled wickedly and said, "Nice to meet you, Rikuo-kun."

Since then Ryoshi has been coming to Riko's room often.  And he even became responsible for Riku's case.
He doesn't talk to him until make sure Riku is alone . and they talk about music.  Because Tenn doesn't like Riko to talk about music, he didn't tell him.  (Tenn is afraid of Riku becoming an idol with his fragile body so he stops him from talking about them) Time passes and Riku discovers that when he sings, patients will be happy so he always sings for them . Without anyone know.  And always  wish for their happiness.  As if magic was cast on the hospital.  all the patients are happy because of the presence of this little angel with them.  The doctors also are grateful to him.

But Ryoshi kept watching him in secret.  And he decided he should have him.  Ryoshi started threatening him every day that he wanted him to be his adopted son and that he is a monster and told him about his true ability and that if his big brother and family knew they would leave him because he is a monster.

Tenn was shocked to hear his brother's words.  Riku said sadly: And the rest as you know .

Tenn looked into his eyes and said, "So your true ability that made that person call you a monster it's."

Riku nodded and put his hand on my chest and looked at his brother and smiled a sad smile. and he said, "Yes."  Anyone who listens to my vocals will do anything I wish.  At that time I wished for the patients happiness.  And that Yoshi-san finds a new reason for life.  So if I wish the opposite while I sing, it will happen.

Tennn sees how his brother's hand is trembling on his chest.  And he closed his eyes tightly.  Tennn smiled lightly and placed his hands on his little brother's head.  Riku raised his head and opened his eyes to meet his brother's eyes.  Tenn gently places his forehead on his brother's and says, "Thank you for telling me, the truth Riku."  So trust your big brother and don't be afraid.  I will protect you.  I will never let anyone harm you again.  As long as I am breathing  so .  He moved his forehead and gently hugged his brother and continued: It's okay to rest now.

Tenn knew that his brother wakes up at night afraid of something .  Tenn knows that Riku was afraid that he would hate him.
So he knows that he has not slept well since he woke up from the coma.

Riko looked at his older brother for a bit, then smiled.  He fell on his brother's chest and fell asleep immediately.  Tenn smiled lightly.  Then he put Riko on his bed.  Then Get up and kiss him on the forehead and say: Sleep will , my little brother.  Your big brother will protect you.

——————————————————
Hay mena San 👋😄
I have update two chapter today 🥰
I hope you enjoy at ♥️