Clarity

Levi's POV
My heart is pounding so much I can hear it in my ears . My hand is clenched against the pistol in my palm . I drop to my knees . I hit him , I hit Eren .
I killed my father , I killed Eren . " AGHHHHHH" I scream and run to his body . I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I scream so much my lungs give out . I drag my fingertips over his eyes which are closed and soft . I lay my head on his and kiss his chapped lips . I cry till my eyes burn . I have to get him out of here .
I take his cracked hands out of the chains holding him up , I can see the infected cuts on his wrist and the burns all over his body . I look at his face and cry . I did this . I pull the chains down
And throw Eren over my shoulder . I carry him to my car . I open the front door and see where I have hit him , the shoulder. I call up for back up . " ~~what is your problem ?~~" " I need help right away , I had to shoot someone out of self defense and hit officer jaeger . " " We will be there right away ."
I look at Eren and start to hum , trying to calm myself and him . Its and old tune that my mother used to sing to me when I was young . I soon hear the sirens and Eren is loaded on a stretcher. I show them where my father was and rode with Eren to the hospital .

Eren's POV
" Mr. jaeger, Mr. jaeger are you okay ? ." I hear my name flicker in my mind I feel an electric shock on my chest and I take heaping breaths of oxygen . Another shock , I feel my skin bleeding . I open my eyes slow , I'm scared I'm back there , I'm scared Levi abandoned me .
I open my eyes to a white room and doctors around me . I see Levi in the corner slouched over . I look up to a young woman " good job Eren , you lived through the surgery ." surgery ? What surgery ? I want to ask her these questions but I am unable to speak . Levi looks up and rushes over " EREN , EREN " he looks at me . " YOU IDIOT , YOU WORRIED ME TO DEATH ."

I look at him and try to smile , he takes my face I his hand and kisses my forehead . " Make sure you never leave me again ." I feel the wetness on my face and Levi wipes it off . I look into his eyes , his beautiful eyes that I have longed for. I move my arm up and touch his smooth soft face . I manage to croak out "~~ m~mirror " he looks at me and turns around searching the room for the reflective glass . He finds one in the wall an brings it to me . he holds it up so that I may see my beaten face and my burns . I point for water , as Levi gets it for me I can see him shaking . I slowly feel the cooling liquid go down my throat . As I feel these words spill out of my mouth I look up at him .
" Levi ."

" Do you still love me ?"

Hey guys sorry for the sadness but ey what do you expect V(^_^)V I still love all of your comments and will post soon !!! Hope you all have a great day !!! ☆〜(ゝ。