Partner pt 2

Eren's POV

Ugh really? Out of everyone here,caption picked Levi as my partner. I mean look at him he is all hard ass and no fun , well I have to admit I am that way too but not as mean. I wonder if I can change partners with Armin or something. He is really fond of the guy.

"Kid" I turn around to see the muscular raven in front of me . And when I say muscular I mean it. It was like he was made of stone he was so chiseled ,god I loved it when he had no shirt on. " Yea " I replied shooing my thoughts of him naked out of my head. " Look , I'm not happy about this either I think you are an annoying wimp but I am stuck with you . So deal with it." " Good " I said back just as harsh. " Glad we both are on the same page officer."

He shot me a glare that made me melt. His cold grey eyes are sad but so breath taking to look at , they make my heart stop and shatter.

Levi's POV

"You ready for some fun ?" I called to the kid who annoyed me so much. I was going to take him to a party so I could see some people. " Yea I'm ready" "Well hurry up we're gonna be late dumbass." I said back to him and shot him a glare of pure hatred but teased him a little.

As everyone in the school knew I was gay , but anyone who tried to mess with me about it got their teeth kicked in. As we make our way to the party I glance over to Eren who is tying his shoes in the car , the brat took to long and had to get in with not shoes on.

"Hurry we're almost there and I'm not waiting for you." I said to him jokingly." Yea I got that worry about the rode."

Time skip *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Eren's POV

As I sit there on the couch waiting for Levi to finish talking with people and to bring me my drink. Then I have someone sitting next to me , a weird girl with glasses who won't stop poking me. " So , you Levi's new boy toy?." She said to me. Is she serious ? Levi's not gay is he ? " My name is Hanji , Hanji Zoe" " Eren" " So are you Levi's sweet thang or no?"

Ugh she still won't let go of this will she ? " No I'm not" I said almost to harshly and then Levi came over. " Hanji what the hell do you want" he Said glaring at her and me. " ohh somebody's jelly" She said smiling while walking away. " I'll leave you two alone for some fun time" And she left. " Don't listen to a word she said Eren she is crazy." As the night goes on I realize I have had way To much to drink and start to make my way upstairs to go throw up.

"You okay kid ?" a perfectly sober Levi asks me. " No" I said " I feel really sick and I need to go upstairs right now." " I'll show you the way" As Levi takes me up the stairs I start to feel dizzy and collapse on the floor. "Eren ?!?!." A now worried and sober Levi asks me.

"I -I'm fine I just need to rest a bit. " Here." The raven now picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bed room , gosh he is so cute. He places me on the bed and turns to leave." Wait , can you stay and talk for a bit ?" I ask while giving him my puppy dog face. " Fine , but just a little bit." He sits beside me and asks what I would like to talk about.". Do you like me ?" I ask hesitantly." Kid you are really drunk i don't know if I should answer any of these." " Just answer the damn question , I won't remember tomorrow so what's the problem."

I look right into his eyes begging for a answer , and I get one but it feels like forever before I do. " I think you are cute , yes but I don't love you." He looks at me , blushing this is the first time I have ever seen him so open and vulnerable. " Do you have feelings for me ?" He asks now looking at the wall in the other direction. " Well I think you are really hot." I say in a drunk voice before I fall asleep in his lap. " You are an idiot you know that ?." " Mmmhh." I mumble and fall asleep completely.

Levi soon falls asleep beside me while stoking my head. I think I may be falling for my partner. I have seen a side of him I have never seen before. I want to see more of it and I don't want to be drunk that time so I can remember his face . I have fallen for my partner.

Sorry for not updating so much guys I have had school a lot this week and it's just been crazy , I will try to make another chapter soon. thank you for reading

(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ