Feel .

Levi's POV
When you are a kid you have all kinds of dreams . You become joyful for no apparent reason , then sadness overcomes you . I was a happy child when I needed to be , but mostly I just wished for love that no one returned.

When I was younger I always loved it when my father came home . I never knew why seeming that he never even talked to me on the exception to a "good morning , goodnight , how are things ." and a kiss on the cheek for my mother. He was always away on business trips leaving me ,my mother , and Mikasa to fend for ourselves. my mother on the other hand, had never ever suspected him of cheating and would often try to call him every night to wish him sweet dreams .

He loved my mother. I would remember him bringing her expensive jewels and antiques almost always when he would come home . And mother would beam but not accept them saying all she ever needed was him . But I remember the fighting as well , it wasn't big but it was enough to shake me and my sister up .My father would call my mothers ideas ridiculous seeming that he was never home and there was a crazy killer on the loose . " Remember to stay in doors on the holidays and make sure to keep your alarm systems on." that was to news broadcast telling us about the serial murderer " the home slasher ." As Corny as the name sounded he surely lived up to it.

leaving gruesome scenes at people homes having them cut up and sprawled out , often the parents where shot but the children ... they where tortured and sliced leaving marks all over their body and left to bleed out. It was awful . Mother worried that something would happen to us . " Nothing is  going to happen to you Clara I promise , they aren't even close to home ." she would get upset . " What about the kids , what about them ." he would always answer the same way . " I'll be here to protect them , I just need to get work done ." She never complained after that .
It sickens me to know now why he was so confident on why we where never going to be attacked . And it sends shivers down my spine that my mother never questioned him .
Hey guys , things have been crazy lately . I lost my father a couple months ago and things have just spiraled out of control . I hope you like the story !! And don't forget to vote .