First

It's the next morning and Eren and Levi are still in bed together. " Eren , I brought you breakfast I thought you would be h- WHAT THE HELL?!!?!" Marco stares at the two naked men in HIS bed , startling Eren. " MARC-" Eren yelps as he falls off the bed taking the covers down with him and exposing Levi's precious booty.

"Eren what are you...... Marco get the fuck out." Levi says in a cold harsh tone as he sees the freckled boys face. Marco soon leaves and Levi looks at Eren on the floor. " and how did you get down there my prince." Levi helps Eren up and pecks him on the lips before starting to get dressed. " I'm gonna go talk to freckles before he calls his bitch." Levi , just like me hates Jean with a passion. And he had no problem showing it .

"Marco ?" Marco swallowed nervously before answering. " Y-yes sir." " what did you just see ?" Levi burns a hole in the boys soul he stares so deep. " Nothing sir." Levi smiles a pleased smile and pats Marco on the head like a child . " Good" he replies before turning to me with a wink ." I'll see you later."

Eren POV

I realized that I had to get to class but I am stopped with a hand on my shoulder." Hey , nice job." Marco looks at me with a sincere smile , I could tell he was happy for me. " But next time , stay out of my bed. I'm gonna have to burn those sheets before I ever sleep in them again."
Time skipppp v(^_^v)♪

"Levi , Eren, today is your first assignment together all of your training will come into play here." It was time to kick the bad guys asses , our first really call on duty. " It's a domestic violence case , 231 maple , get there quickly and stop this guy."

Levi's POV
Me and Eren rush to the car and turn our lights on. We make our way out to the home where the call was made from . I whisper to Eren " Don't leave my side , understand ?" He nodded his head in reply and I make my way to the front door and knock. " POLICE OPEN UP." I yell to the inside of the home and a women answers. her face is bloody and bruised , " He went out the back , please catch him." We run to the back of the yard and see a large male hopping a fence.

"POLICE STOP RIGHT THERE." I yell , he looks back and pauses , it gives us enough time to catch up before he starts running again. Right at that moment Eren throws himself against the man bringing down." Handcuff him ." I do as he says , surprised that he was able to bring down that huge mountain by himself. Soon we Mirandize the man and bring him to our car throwing him in the back seat. I look at Eren and smile " good work." Now we are off to the station.

Time skip ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Eren's POV
I had done it, my first real mission as an officer I had taken someone down." Good work Jaeger , you to Levi." our commanding officer patted us on the back and we went back to Levi's dorm." Good job Eren , you did exactly what you are supposed to do." Levi said smiling while moving in for a kiss. he moved his lips down my neck and kissed every inch of it. " Eren." he looked into my eyes. " I love you."

I hope you guys liked it comment what up think and don't forget to vote. sorry I have not been updating a lot , I've had a lot to do recently. okay well love you guys ( ' ' )