Truth

Eren's POV
I look up the sky out of the window.
It's been about a week since the incident . And I refuse to tell Levi , I am still terrified and have night mares constantly . I can't feel anything , I'm numb . I can't figure it out , why now ? Why Levi's dad ? " Hey , brat wake up , we're going out." I wake up to see Levi's smiling face , I move in to kiss him.

"No don't kiss me with your morning breath ." He teases me and laughs . " Hey don't forget you have morning breath too loser." I stand up and pat him on the head and smile. He hates when I do that but he is just so cute I can't help myself. " Wanna take a shower ?" he looks at me with daring eyes and smirks. " Hell yea I do." I practically fly out of bed and into the shower.

Time skip after shower . 

Leivs POV
I look at Eren , I can feel my face heating up . I really love him. Suddenly I see Eren's eyes glisten as he picks me up at takes me out of the shower. " well my prince where are we going this fine evening ? " I giggle . " I'm not telling ." His face turns into a sour one and he sticks out his tongue.We head out of the shower and get dressed in to our daly clothes . Then i look at Eren and try to keep myself from laughing out loud . There he was , my bofriend trying to put his leg though pants that where not his . " Eren ? " "What Levi" he looks at me frustrated . Then i lose it laughing so had a=i almost fall on the ground . " those are my pants " He looks at me then back down at the pants that have fallen to my ankles and giggles . " oh , sorry " . Finnaly we get dressed and Eren has the right pants on . 

I have noticed things different about Eren ever since we came back from thanks giving. I'm worried about him. He never speaks to me much anymore. And when he does He plasters a fake smile on his face so I don't ask what's wrong. But it troubles me .

Eren's POV
I know Levi knows something is wrong but that doesn't matter now , we are going to the park to watch the sun go down.
Time skip . walking (⌒-⌒; )

I take Levis  hand in mine and wrap a scarf around him , throwing it up onto his face . " Hey watch it Eren !" He looks at me with a smile i love  His eyes , they are beauiful . they glisten with a cool grey tint to them and when he looks in to the sun it reflects onto them with the most beautiful color. " Eren what are you looking at ? " he looks at me face red with embarassment . If you took a good look at levi you would never guess just how sweet he is in real life . Its almost sicking.As we make our way to the park we stop and feed the squirrels around the trees. " don't feed the filthy animals." Levi grunted . I giggle , he is so cute even when he is serious he is adorable. I look at a little bench and motion for Levi to sit down. " Eren I need to ask you something." I look at Levi and swallow. " are you happy with me." I look at him in shock. "Yes I love you, why are you asking this." I can tell by the way his pained face look he had on his face, it's because of me .

"Well you haven't talked to me , so I assumed you hated me." I look at him and sigh. " well then I guess this couldn't wait then." I take out a tiny box from my pocket and open up the ribbon on it. I can see the tears in Levi's eyes . right before I opens the box I swipe his tears away with a kiss. I get down on one knee. " Levi , will you take this promise ring ?" I look into his eyes now filled with tears. " Of course you brat." Levi leaps forward and hugs me tightly. I place the ring on a chain and around his neck . perfect .

Time skip. home (=゚ω゚)ノ

Levi's POV
I am so happy right now my heart feels as if it's going to burst. I can't take it anymore . I lay down onto the bed with Eren and get undressed and dressed into my pajamas. I curl up next to Eren and listen to his heart beat .
Then I knew , he was the one I needed to marry .

I love him

Hey guys sorry for not updating
:( I have had a lot of tests. and haven't been able to update . well I luv you all c: have a great day . I will try to update soon ☆〜(ゝ。