The little things

I look into the eyes of the boy I hadn't seen in weeks . His beautiful , beautiful green and yellow eyes , with just a touch of blue . His warmth of his smile that I hadn't felt .

The beating of his heart that I hadn't heard . The feel of his soft supple lips , and their just as soft taste . He is perfect , his beauty is incomparable to another . From his brown hair to his smile , his warm hands to his body . Everything about him is perfect , everything is all mine .
I will never let him slip away again .
I would rather die first

Eren's POV

" Eren , don't freek out okay ?" As I hear these words I begin to question what is going on . I again try to make my way to the bathroom and they are not working . My legs won't move . " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME " I scream in frustration . I fall out of my hospital bed with a loud thud .
I wince from the pain of my bruised body hitting the cold , hard tiled floor . " Mr . jaeger please stop panicking , we will get you in your bed and call the doctor in ." I don't understand what is going on but I go limp.
When they finally place me in my bed I see the serious - to the point of scary - doctor walk into my room . " Mr. jaeger , I am sorry to say this but ,you will never walk again , your spine was fractured when you where hanging from the chains causing paralysis from the waist down . We tried everything we could to preserve your nerves to restore feeling but we where unsuccessful I-" " I will never walk again ? " I say looking at Levi who is just as upset as I am . " Yes , I am very sorry ."

As I hear these words my heart sinks . Just as I was about to scream I see a little blond haired boy peek his head into my room " Oh thank god this is the right one . I went through at least eight different rooms trying to find you Eren ." he looks at me with a halve hearted smile , I can tell he was worried about me ." I'm glad you found me then ." I look at him smiling trying not to tell him I'll never be able to stand again . Armin walks over to the bed and sits down next to me . " How are you doing ?" I look at him and laugh .

"Oh just dandy , how about yourself ?" Armin who can be a bit of a stiff at times nervously laughs off my humor . " I'm glad you are okay ." " Yea ." I look at Armin who I hadn't seen in weeks and laugh like we haven't been apart ever . It was wonderful .

Levi's POV
Armin left a while ago , I am now watching Eren as he sleeps, in his coma like state. I will not leave his side ever again . .... " NO ." I hear Eren scream as I throw open my eyes to look at him scream and flail his arms in his sleep . I leap over to the bed and hold him down . " Eren , wake up , Eren !!! I'm here it's okay ." He opens his eyes with a gasp and frees himself from my grip . He looks at me and tears fill his eyes . I surround him with my body , embracing him almost instantly . " I'm here , I'm here ." I say in a hushed tone like he was a child . He forces a smile on his face and looks up at me .

"I'm fine , it was just a little bad dream . nothing to worry about . " he lays his head on my shoulder and we both squeeze together on a tiny hospital bed . I laugh at the way Eren snored and quickly fell asleep to his scent .

Time skip . morning☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Eren's POV

" Is there no coffee in this hospital or am I gonna die of withdraw ?" I look at Levi who laughs at my words with a smile . " Yea yea I got it , here your highness ." I watch as Levi takes the first sip of his watery coffee and makes a disgusted face . He always holds his cup weird but I find it cute. Instead of holding it from the side he drapes his fingers over the top and clamps down . I remember a couple weeks ago I made tea , Levi stuck his whole hand in it because the cups where to big . I felt bad but laughed . I got a lecture from him about proper cup size . " What are you staring at ?" Levi says catching my gaze at him . I let out a grin as I respond . " Nothing much , just a loser who holds cups weird ." Levi stares a hole through my head . " Watch how you talk to me brat , you may be in the hospital but that doesn't mean I can't make your stay even longer "

I giggle at his response . I love him .

Oh hi so yea welcome to my game show . . . Just kidding , so yea I am now updating more so I'm super excited so keep commenting and vote !! Luvs you d(^_^o)