Mirrors

Levi's POV
WARNING
THERE IS SMUT IN THIS PART , DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT.
I can feel my heart sink into my chest , I feel pain but I do not show it. I realize how horrible of a person I am. I look back on that night with nothing but pure regret and sadness. Eren didn't deserve that , I didn't deserve him. I have to apologize, but I don't know how.

I had just brought up a past he clearly wanted to forget and even worse. I had mocked it. I had called Eren a total of 9 times in the past day trying to apologize to him. I now was ready to show up at his dorm and apologize personally. I make my way to his dorm and knock on his door . " Eren ?" He comes to the door and opens it , he won't let me in. " what the fuck so you want ?" He looks at me with the amber eyes I love so much , but this time they are filled with resent. " Eren I am so sorry , I really am . I didn't mean to get drunk and be an ass. please , forgive me .

"I look into his eyes with sincerity , and hand him the flowers I had hand picked for him. Eren looks into my eyes and I start to break down. " Eren say something please." I say , I can't take his silence any longer. " Come in , sit on the sofa."

I do as I am told and sit on the sofa , Eren sits next to me. " I forgive you." He says in a whisper. " I'm sorry for not telling you about my past , I just didn't want you to pity me. I didn't want you to think that I couldn't handle myself." I look at the boy who I love so much , I look at him in a way that I have never looked at him before. I looked at him as if I never wanted to leave his side, I realized I wanted to Marry this man - if he'll have me.

"Levi I need to show you something" Eren says as he starts to take off his shirt. I see them , scars all over his body and an X over his heart. " what happened to you !?" I look at him and sadness fills my heart. i walk over to him and place my lips on his scar over his heart. Eren jolts at the sudden action but lets me to proceed to kiss every single scar on his chest and back. then I make my way up to his lips which are now quivering.

I place my lips on his softly but stop to look into his eyes." Eren if you thought that I would pity you because of your scars , or find them ugly , you are dead wrong. you are perfect , I have always seen you as perfect , you are beautiful. your scars don't change that." After I finish speaking I look into is his eyes but then return to kissing him. I can feel his hot wet tongue enter my mouth and our tongues collide and swirl together.

I hear a soft moan from Eren and I break the kiss. Eren takes me to his room and shuts his door behind him. his face embraces mine and proceeds to kiss again. He moves his hand down go my belt and starts to undo it , I do the same to him. After he is done undoing my belt he puts his hand in my pants and starts to rub my length, making me moan a bit. When he had finished rubbing he had taken my pants completely off and continued to remove my shirt , I had started to remove his pants as well.

When we where completely naked Eren had moved his hand to my lower section and started to pump me slowly. I could feel nothing but pleasure run through my body. " ugh , E-Eren" I moan ,unable to hold back I climax. When I finish I make my way to Eren who is fully ready.

I slide my hand up and down his length. I feel his body quiver with every touch . " l-Levi ah I-I can't." I see his back arch and his hands clutch the sheets of his bed. After we finish we both lay next to each other naked on his bed. " So I guess this means I'm forgiven ??" I look at Eren still beat red. " Yes." Eren smiles and gives me a kiss.

Yay so I'm sorry for the dirtiness but hey who doesn't like that
(='∀`)('∀`=) so enjoy the story. And I'm sorry for the short chapter , the next one will be longer. :*