Part 7

*HAYE'S POV*

This has been the crazies week and a half ever! Me and Kate are like a thing now, our fans know, magcon has just been epic, and I think Kate is going to stay in magcon with us.

"We only have 3 more day's left till we have to go home" Nash say's and everyone start rambling except Kate.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"I don't know when I'm going to see you guy's next..." 

"Wait, aren't you moving to California?" Cameron asked

"No, I have to go home, I have school and stuff "

"But..." I say trying to connect my thought's "cant you go to school in California?"

"Final's are next week, I can try to get Kevin to let me spend summer in California." Kate say's looking like she's about to cry.

"Well, why not finish your year in Indiana and move to Cali over the summer?" I ask

"Well...That could work...Yeah, that would be cool I could start over at another school in a new town and state." 

"Yeah and we could help you and your family find a house" Nash add's

"Oh yeah, this wont work. Trey and Brandon love our school." Kate say's standing up "I'm going to...umm...be right back" What's going on with her?

"Who's Trey and Brandon?" Taylor asked after Kate left

"Her brother's" I say 

*KATE'S POV*

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone out of my pocket to call Kevin. He finally answered and I asked him about moving to Cali over the Summer

"Why do you want to move?" Kevin asked

"Because all of my frined's live in Cali." I say trying not to cry

"What about your brother's and I?"

"Well, you could stay and I move out there."

"If you can fined responsible, adults to live with you can go. But I have to go." I can not believe that I'm moving to Cali...wait I need a place to stay. crap.

I walk back over to the guy's room and knock, Jack.G let's me in and I sit down in between Nash and Cameron.

"So my 2 favorite people ever, what's up " I ask looking at Cam and Nash

"What do you want" Cam ask's

"Kevin said I can move to Cali but-" I say but get cut off by Nash

" Oh my god really?"

"Yeah but-"

"Are you for real?" Hayes asks

"Yeah but Kevin said-"

" What about you brother's?" Nash asked

"I was getting to that but I need a favor-" I again got cut off by everyone rambling "SHUT UP!!!" I yell and everyone get's quiet "Let me finish, Kevin said I can move to Cali. But him and my brother's are going to stay in Indiana, He said if I find a adult to live with I can move out on my own... And that's where you come in" i say looking at Nash and Cam. They both knew what was going on and they looked at each other.

"Come'on!" I pleaded "I can help pay the bills and crap, I make banks" Cameron and Nash looked at each other again and then looked at me. "well you think about it and then tell me when you decide" I say breaking the silence.

*******************************

Sorry for the short chapter today I might make another one later today but other than that 

-comment 

-vote

-follow me on twitter @LLexiespencer

Thanks

-LS