Part 36

*KATE'S POV*

We walked around, ate hot dogs, had ice cream, and rode some rides. It was really fun, we talked at day. Right now I'm changing into my navy blue strapless top with matching bottoms, I just put my outfit I had on before this on. I walk out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"Ready?" Shawn asked

"Yeah." I say grabbing his hand. We walk down to the hotel pool and put our towels on a chair. I take off my tank and shorts, I take my hair out of the pony tail and it falls tickling my lower back. Shawn wrapps his arms around me from behind. I turn and kiss his lips, we pulled apart and I jumped in the pool. Once I surfaced there was a splash next to me. the fireworks started and we watched from the pool.

****

Right now me and Shawn are like , makeing out. Yeah...

"We're dating right?" Shawn asked after we pulled away.

"You have to ask me out first." I say with a cheesy smile

"Will you go out with my?" He asked holding my hands.

"No." He looks at me shocked "I'm kidding! Yes." I laugh and we kiss again.

"Ok, now I just need to deal with the guys."

"what do you mean?" I ask

"Really? They are all for you. Every single one...Well I don't know about Matt, but the rest." He said taking out his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to text the guys."

"Wait no, don't we should tell them when we get back. They need to hear it in person." I say and peck his cheek. We snuggle under the covers and go to sleep.

**Trip over** Shawn's pov**

Me and Kate run threw her front door laughing, She was on my back.

"Well, Hi?" Someone said. I look over to see the guys sitting on Kates couch. I put Kate down and we stand there awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Kate asked

"We wanted to great you guys, and welcome you back." Nash said slowly

"how did you get in?" I asked

"I gave Nash a key" Kate answered

"Umm, What was that?" Aaron asked pointing towards us.

"Me and Shawn....Well its like we...Over vacation we...." Kate studdard

"Me and Kate are dating" I said for her. No one said anything.

"Umm, Kate can we talk?" Nash asked standing up

"Sure." She said and they went outside.

*KATE'S POV*

"Sure." I said and me and Nash walked out side. He motioned me to my garage, I followed. He pushed me against the wall.

"Shawn Really?" He whisper shouted.

"Ow, Nash that hurts."

"Answer me."

"Yes, Shawn. I like him, and he likes me. Now let me go" I said. He pushed me harder against the wall. He went to kiss me but I swerved my head, so he couldn't. I looked at me with evil in his eyes, he pushed me against the wall harder and kissed me for real. I tried to scream out of his grip but he was to strong.

"No one knows about this right?" Nash asked when he finally pulled away. I kept quiet. "Righ?!" I said louder

"Right." I whispered