Part 11

Nash was driving Trey was in shot gun. Me, Cam, Matt, and Shaw were in the back. Matt was on the left, Cam was in the middle, and Shawn was on the left, I was sitting on Matt's lap and I didn't have a seat belt on and the radio was play some stupid rap. I jumped on to Cams lap and changed the station. Suprizingly no one said anything to me for moving.

"Look horses!" Shawn said, I jumped over to his lap and looked out the window.again no one said anything. I jumped back to Cams lap looked around, nothing. I jumped back to Matt's lap then to cams back to shawn and did this for about 5 mimutes until shawn grabbed me around my waist.
"Hey?" I said trying to squrim out of his grip
"Nope, my thighs hurt"Shawn said tightening his grip.I squrimed a little more and finaly gave up. We drove to Nash's moms house and went inside they told me Hayes didn't know I was coming so they told me to hide in his room while he was in the bathroom. I did and then I saw his phone laying on his bed. Don't Kate, you trust him. Well one peek won't hurt will it. I look at the last person he texted some girl named Jade.
(Jade)---(Hayes)

Hey what's up?
Nothing you?
My day was boring then I saw your new pic on Imstagram
Oh the one that I don't have a shrit on?
Yeah you looked 10 times hawter
Don't you have a girl friend?
She don't have to know. She lives half way across the country. So if you want you can come I've if you want.
Will you break up with your girl?
...idk
Well am I hawter?
Yas way hawter!
I'll be over in 1 hour.
See ya then babe.

Oh my god. This can't be real. I heard foot steps coming closer to the door, I put his phone back on his bed and went back to his closet. He walked in an I waited the door opened again, I looked out and saw a beach blond girl with just a bikine top and short shorts. He did the most shocking thing ever. He stood up and kissed her. That was it I opens the closet door and the both turned and looked at me.
"Kate?!" Hayes said p, but I just ignored him.

"Let's go." I said to Nash trying not to cry.
" why, what's wrong" he asked
"I'll tell you later, let's just go." We gathered the others and left. I didn't even say a word to Hayes.