Part 21

"Let's make a youtube video" Nash said as I walked back into my apartment

"yeah let me get my camera" I say walking into my room to get my camera out of my closet.We all gathered in my room to make the video, it was hard for us to all get in frame but somehow we did. Nash tweeted out for some QNA questions and  we started the video.We did a few questions and then something happened that I thought I would never have to bring up.

"Ok, this one is for Kate" Nash said looking at the tweet "Are you, or have you ever been a fangirl? If so spill the deet's"

I sighed "yes. I was a huge fan girl before I started vine."

"Oh my god! who were you fangirling over?" Carter asked in a high voice

"I fangirled over 9 guy's" I say looking around

"Did you fangirl over magcon?" Jack.J asked reading everyone else's mind's

"No I didn't know what magcon was until I was in it"

"Then who?"Shawn asked

"Well,I was obsessed with O2L when they were still to gather. I would spend hour's in my room by myself trying to get them to notice me, but to this day not ONE of them follows me on twitter." They all sit there with their mouths hanging open.

"When did you stop fangirling on them" Aaron ask's breaking the silence

"When Conner left, He was my favorite"

"Ok who were the other 3?" Nash ask's. I really don't want to tell them

"People" I say cooly

"What people?" Taylor ask's after a second of thinking

"Oh you want to know? I'll tell you." I say pausing for effect "Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Matt Espinosa" I say lastly

"Oh my god!!!! Little Katey fangirled over me!!!" Cam yelled

"yes, and I'm done talking about it next question" I say taking a drink of my pop. We finish the video and go down to the kitchen. We talk for a while and just hang out, no one has said anything about my fangirlness.Thank god.

"Look what I found" Trey said carrying a big cardboard box. I know exactly what's in it to.

"No Trey stop!" I yell trying to take the box from him, Carter and Taylor hold me back while Trey show's them what's in the box.

"Oh my god! You were a crazy fangirl!" Matt say's going thew the box of all my fangirl merch.

"That was the year my grandma gave me $300 for my 10th birthday" I say breaking free

*NASH'S POV*

We go thew the box full of all kind's of tee-shirt's, blankets, swetshirt's, phone cases, and way more. She was a fangirl.

Wait?!

Kate, the most popular viner ever Inst being followed by some dudes with a you-tube Chanel? She fangirled on us?.

"so" I say putting the stuff back in the box "Trey, tell me the details on her fangirlness"

"Well, I'm only going to say on thing" He say's looking at us "About a year ago, if you said anything about her fangirling she would say-" He was cut off by Kate

"I want to MEAT Nash Grier, I want to Date Cameron Dallas, and I want to MARRY Matthew Espinosa!" She said, I looked at Trey he nodded.

"Aww! You want to marry me?!" Matt said picking Kate up hugging her

"No, the real question is, do you still feel like that?" Cam ask's looking Kate in the eye

"Pff, no... That was before I met you...I was like 10....." She stuttered

"Aww!! She does!!!" I yell picking her up, as son as Matt put her down

"Shut up!" She yelled "I will stab you!" I put her down and we all watched a movie.

*KATE'S POV*

I sat in between Matt and Cameron. WE had watched about half the movie before I started to fall asleep,But before I could someone carried me to bed.

"Good night girlfriend" Cam said covering me up

"Good night wife" Matt mocked

"again I ill stab you" I say half awake. They turned off the light and closed the door, and I soon fell asleep.

----------------------------

*DANNY'S POV* (yep)

Beep, beep, beep.

I turn my alarm off and get up, and get ready for school. I am supper existed to tell my frined's about what happened at Kate's house last night. She's way cooler than I thought she would be, I thought she would be some stuck-up rich girl but's she's really cool. Just as I was putting my shirt on when some one walked into my room.

"Hey dude you ready?" Hayes asked sitting on my bed

"Yeah, is it cool if I invite someone to walk with us today?" I ask grabbing my bag and phone.

"Yeah, I don't care" We walk across the street and Hayes wait's out side the building.I knock on the door and Kate answer's.

"oh hey Danny what's up?" She asked. Kate was wearing teal short skirt with grey legging's, a purple and grey hoddie, and her hair in a high pony tail.

"Umm, I just wanted to know if you wanted to walk to school with me and my friend?"

"oh sure, Let me go get me bag." She said turning to her room. She came back a few second's later with her bag "I'm leaving!" Kate yell followed by groaning from in the house.

"What was all that about?" I ask as we walked down the hall

"Oh, the guy's stayed last nigh and they were sleeping"

"Were" I joke. We go out the front doors and turn, Kate stopped when she seen Hayes leaning against the brick wall.

"Hayes?" She asked looking at Hayes, then me, then back to Hayes.

"What are you doing here?" Hayes asked 

"I live here, What are you doing here?" 

"I'm walking to school with Danny" Kate was now looking at me, and me only.

"Umm....Let's go..." I say awkwardly. They nod their head's and we walk to school in silence. We finally get to the building and Kate goes to her locker witch is in the other hallway, me and Hayes' lockers are right next to each other's.

"what was all that about?" I ask putting my bag in my locker.

"Kate is part of magcon." Hayes said looking at me like I was stupid.Oh yeah she is, he know's her.

"so you know her?" 

"Yeah I know her. She's my ex-girlfriend" 

"So I can't date her?" I ask closing my locker then leaning on it.

"I wouldn't mined if you did but she's crazy. That girl get's mad over anything and everything."

"Why did you break up?" 

"Well she came back to vised after magcon was over and she was trying to surprise me by hiding in my closet while I was in the bathroom. Well I didn't know she was coming so I invited this girl over... and Kate caught us making out..." Hayes say's looking at the ground.Before I could say anything the bell range, I walked to math and sat down at the table me and Kate were assigned. She came in shortly after with her head down.

"What's wrong?" I ask as she sit's down

"Nothing, I'm just tied" She said looking at me now.

I don't know if I want to date her or not. It's like I want to but it's my best frined's ex, I bet she dosn't even like me, she's probably scared to like anyone after what Hayes did to her.