Part 40

*KATE'S POV*

***8 months later***

"Wake up...Kate get up....come on we have to talk." Someone whispered while shaking me lightly. I open my eyes to see the last person I would think to see.Nash. I scooted to the other side of my bed to get away from him. "Kate its ok, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Why are you here. You've done enough." I say proud of my new confident boost.

"What's your problem?!" He shouts

"MATT!" I scream.

"What's Matt going to do for you?! Is he your boyfriend or something?!"

"Yeah, stupid. We have been dating for like 8 months." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"It's not like it's going to marry him, so it doesn't matter." Nash smirks

"Yes we will, I love him. We are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

"then why wait?" Nash said as Matt walked in.

"Wait for what?" Matt said. Does he not care that Nash is here?

"Matt, do you want to get married?" I asked holding his hand

"What? You're only 19, and the money. How we pay for it?" Matt asked

"So....You don't want to marry me?" I ask slowly

"NO! God no, I want to but I'm just worried thats all." He say's

"Good. Nash leave." I say he does as told and I hear the front door open then close.

"Why did he have to leave?" Matt asked.

"Matt....You love me right?" I ask

"Of course, I'm marrying you."

"We need to have our wedding like next month." I say looking him in the eye.

"WHAT?! How are we supposed to plan everything in a month?"

"I want to be skinny in my dress."

"Babe, I don't think you will gain much weight in a few months." He said I looked at my hands.

"Matt....I want to tell you something but I don't want you to leave me."

"I would never leave you, you're the love of my life."

"Matt....I-I'm pregnant." I whisper. He stayed quiet for a long time.

"I'm the dad right?" He asks looking at the wall.

"Yeah, I haven't had sex with anyone else....ever." I say and we both laugh "So you're ok with being a dad?"

"Yeah, now lets go plan a wedding." He said.

****3 weeks later*****

"Wow, you know how to plan a wedding." Matt said looking at the decorations, cake, flowers, and well everything else.

"do you like it? I didn't think you would like the colors." I say

"I love the colors, and everything else about it."

Our colors are mint green and white. And let me tell you, we spent money on this wedding. We had people paint the walls wight with, what looked like mint green bubbles falling from the sealing. I have a small baby bump, but my dress is so awesome that it covers it. The girls know about the baby, they were the first ones I told. But I haven't seen Kenzie in a long time, She always says shes busy.

Our wedding is in like 2 hours and I still haven't done my hair, make up, or put my dress on.Paige is going to help me with that thow.

"Matt, I have to go. See you later." I say He leans in for a kiss but I back up. "You can wait" I say sassy like and walk away.