Part 32

KATE'S POV*

After jack. G and Shaw left, I slipped my tank and shorts off. The guy's started.

"Girl.I have to break our promise." Taylor said smirking

"That goes for all of us." Carter said. I laugh and sit on one of the chairs. The guy's run off to the water and I listen to the music and watch their stupidness.

"Kate! Come here!" Jack. J yelled.

"What, Bae?" I ask walking into the water

"Aww, I'm your bae?"

"Any boy that can rap is bae. What did you need"

"I just wanted to dunk you under water"

"Wait, Jack. NO I don't want my hair to get-" Before I could finish he dunked me under. I came up and hopped on his back, He swam to the really deep water.

"Jack I can't tough" I say clinging to him

"Can you swim?"

"yeah, but not good." I say and he swings me around to face him.

"Kate, just remember....Kick!" He yelled and swam away. oh my god. I kicked my leg's and started to swim back.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU JHONSON!" I scream walking on land. I look around and don't find him, I walk round looking for him but he's nowhere to be found. I see a small concession stand, I get and small milkshake with french fries. I go back and sit down.

"Eww, ice cream and french fries?" Someone say's behind me. I turn to see shawn.

"It's delicious, here try." I say handing him a frie with some milk shake on it.

"Wow, this is really good" He say's and we share the rest.

Nash and Cameron just made a fire because it's starting to get dark. We just messed around all day, it's way more fun hanging out now then it was 4 years ago.

"Ok guy's, who want's to see what me and Shawn got?" Jack. G ask's going to the truck. We all nod and he grab's something out and sets it down in front of us. a 24 pack of beer. "We got 8 of those"

"Oh my god, you people are crazy!" I say smiling "Do you remember the last time I drank? I was 14!"

"You haven't drank since then?" Matt asked

"No." I say and grab a beer and hand one to all of the guys. "To summer!" I sat and everyone repeats and takes a drink. This is going to be fun.

We have been drinking and dancing to my playlist for about 3 hours.All of the guy's are drunk. I'm not to drunk but I am.'Wild life' by the Jacks came on and Jack. J started rapping to it. When the course came on we all shout sang.

"I'M NOT DONE YET! PASS ME THE BOTTLE! IT'S 2 AM! LETS HIT THE THROTTLE! DRINK IN MY CUP, HAND'S GOING UP! LETS HIT THE DANCE FLOOR AND GET WILD LIKE WILD LIFE!" We sang. Jack raped his part again and then this happened. Jack.G grabbed my hand, pulled me up, and put his hands on my hips swaying us.

"Hey you, come here girl, part with me.You know its gonna be a wild night. move that body to the melody. I can show how to like the wild life. ain't gotta spend a dime its free. it gonna be a wild like. doors open you don't need a key. I can show you how to live the wild life."

" I bet you could" I say smirking. He moved his hands down my hips " But your not gonna" I peck his cheek and sit back down.