Any questions? ☆ (Chandler)

The song I am recommending with this chapter is Sporting Chance by Observer Drift.

You and Chandler Riggs are best friends. Always been since you were infants. You have auditioned for the new role in the Walking Dead. The only problem is that the character is going to be Carls new love interest. You got the role and have been on the show for a couple of episodes now. Everybody knows that in the comic your character and Carl gets a romantic relation ship. This is your first time at Comic Con.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome, the cast of the Walking Dead." I hear as I enter the stage. I hear everyone clapping and whistling. I sit down in my chair. Chandler sits next to me on my left, and on my right Norman sits down. The host walks in front of us and turns to the crowd. "You may ask your questions when we say your name."

After 40 minutes you get your first question. "Okay, this one is for (Y/N)." The host says. A nervous girl walks up to the microfone, then she speaks. "So I know you and Chandler are best friends." There is a short silence so I lean in to my microfone and say "Yes, that is right." I smile at her. "Are you not uncomfortable with having to kiss him in the show?" Suddenly I feel my cheeks burn and feel myself get red. I try to think about things to say.

"Well, it's funny that you say that." I clear my throat. "No, it is not uncomfortable at all. Like you said, we have been friends for a long time so it's not that bad. I mean, he is a great guy and really kind." I smile at her and everyone claps. The girl laughs hard. "Can I ask you one more thing?" She asks loudly. "Is Chandler a good kisser?"

The whole crowd goes wild as the host tries to calm them down. When everything is beginning to get quiet again, Chandler turns to me. "Yeah (Y/N), tell me." He smirks. Everyone patiently waits for my answer.

"Well.. Uhm.. You know. I don't.. -" "(Y/N) answer the question." The host smiles widely. "Well.. Yeah. He kisses pretty good." I look at him as he smiles at me. He leans into the microfone. "Good." He loudly says.

Suddenly Chandler comes closer and starts kissing me. Is he really.. I need a moment to realise what he is doing before I kiss back. After a couple of seconds he pulls back and gets close to the microfone again. "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), will you be my girlfriend?" The crowd starts to shout again. I don't need long to answer. "Yes." We smile widely.