Surprise ☆ (Chandler)

The song I'm recommending with this chapter is Afterglow by The Crookes.

You have been Chandlers best friend since you were toddlers. He was invited to the Ellen DeGeneres Show and you could go with him. You sit in the audience watching his interview.

I look at my watch. 15 minutes more to go.

"So Chandler tell me. Is there any special girl in your life?" Ellen asks. "Yes actually, but she doesn't know it." You hear gasps from the people in the audience. "I guess you're not going to tell me are you." Ellen laughs. "Yes actually."

I look at him in wonder. "It's actually my best friend." "What is her name?" "It's (Y/N)." I can't believe it. He likes me? What do I do. This is an awkward situation. "She is in the audience right?" Ellen asks looking around. "(Y/N) Come here!"

I stand up and see everyone looking at me. Is this real? When I reach the stage I sit down next to Chandler. "Hey (Y/N)!" "Hi.." I let out a nervous giggle. "So it looks like Chandler here likes you." "Yeah. Looks like it." The audience laughs and I join.

"So Chandler do you want to say something to her?" Chandler clears his throat as he takes my hands. "(Y/N), I have liked you for over a year now and I can't stand it anymore. You make me smile everyday and you are beautiful. I love everything about you, and I hope you feel the same way." The audience claps and stands up. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

A producer comes up to me and gives me a microphone. "Chandler.. ofcourse I'd like to be your girlfriend." The audience goes wild and Ellen hugs us.

A week later, the video of the interview gas gone viral.

Sorry this was so short, I had very little time. Next one will be really long. Brace yourselves. ^-^