For Shelby ☆ (Carl) Part one

For @TheHowlingGreyWolf .The song I'm recommending with this is I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco.

You are the daughter of The Governer. You recently found out your dad captured two other people from outside. Suddenly everything takes a change.

I decide to go to my dad to confront him about the two outsiders. He can't keep him like that. I heard the boy gets beat up too. My dad is insane. I honestly dislike him and not only because he keeps two people in a basement. He is just so arrogant and he thinks he is better than everyone including me. As I open de door of the house I hear gunshots on my right.

I turn around and walk to where the sound is coming from. It sounded like it came from within the walls. "SASHA. SASHA! What happend?!" Sasha turns around and looks scared. "There are people from outside the walls." How is that possible? "Thanks Sasha I got to go. I begin to look for my dad. Suddenly two strong hands pull me into an ally.

"Where are Glenn and Maggie?!" He asks with anger. I look behind him and there is one more man and a boy around my age. Suddenly the man interrogating me pulls his crossbow on me. "Daryl put it away. She is just a kid." The other man says. Then the other man takes charge. "Hey. What is your name?" He seems nice. "I'm Shelby". "You're his daughter right? From the Governer?" I simply nod. "Could you maybe tell me where he keeps our friends? It is a Korean man and a woman with brown hair". I think for a moment. I can't do this right? Can I? I mean he is my dad but.. He is an awful man. I nod firmly. "I know where they are. I'll bring you to them. My dad hasn't been the same since this all started. I'm glad I can help you". They all get a little smile on their face.

-

I'm sitting on a church bench. After I brought them to Glenn and Maggie they brought me with them. First I was an outsider but as soon as they knew they could trust me they were all do nice. Especially Carl. When my dad attacked the prison I escaped with Glenn and Tara. After Terminus we all went here. The others are getting Beth and Carol from that hospital. We can't come. It's a shame but at least I'm with Carl. Father Gabriel honestly gives me the creeps.
Sorry this was so so short. I didn't have time to do more. I will be making a part two soon. :)