Crossover ☆ (Part 2)

Maybe it's better if I'd just play along. "Oh.. yeah. Of course. Just sleepy I guess." I smile at him. He laughs. "You're so silly sometimes." He smiles at me. "What do you want to do today?" He asks. Oh shit. I don't even know where I am right now. Alexandria?

"Umm.. I don't know. What do you want to do?" I look at him. He is so pretty. Exactly like I imagined him to be. "We could go outside the gates? Have fun with the walkers." He laughs. "Sure. Let me het dressed." I smile as he leaves the room. "Sure princess."

Princess? I thought he just said we are best friends. Oh well. I don't mind. I'm still wearing the same pajama as I went to sleep with. This is so weird. I just can't believe I'm really here. I open the closet and look what is inside. Wth? I have never seen this clothes in my life. But Carl is waiting so I have to act casual. I pull out tight black pants, a white blouse and a leather jacket. Good enough. I throw it on and take the only shoes that are in the room. I check on my hair and fix it a little. Then I walk downstairs.
"Carl?" I call. "(Y/N)! Good morning sleepy head." I see Lauren stand at the end of the stairs. This is unbelievable. Am I dreaming? "Good morning.. Maggie.." I smile at her. "Have you seen Carl?" "Yeah he told me to say he is at the pond." She walks to the living room. "Thank you Maggie. I'll be going then haha. Bye!" "Bye hun." She says as I walk out the door.

So this is what Alexandria looks like? I have no idea where the pond is. I look around and see somebody really familiar on the porch at the other house. Norman? I mean.. Daryl of course. Maybe he knows where the pond is. I walk up the him and he looks up.

"Hey (Y/N)." His raspy voice says. "Hey Daryl." I smile at him. "Do you maybe know where the pond is? I forgot." I say laughing. "Have you fell on your head kid? Haha. It's right around the corner over there." As he points at another house at the end of the street. "Haha. Really funny." I try and play along. I laugh. "Thanks Daryl." "Welcome."

As I turn the corner I see Carl sitting on a bench. I walk up to him. "Hey Carl." I smile as he looks up. "(Y/N).. You look pretty today." I act hurt. "Only today?" I have no idea how I look any other day actually. I just woke up here. "No no no, I didn't mean it that way.. I mean.. eergh I'm sorry. I.. I.." He stutters. "Carl, calm down. I was just kidding." I smile and he laughs. "Let's go killing walkers."

I sigh as I jump down the fence. "Are you okay? You look like you've never done this before." He laughs. "I'm fine haha. Don't worry." I smile as I walk on. "Shht.. There are a few." He whispers as he puts his hand in front of my body. "Here." Carl gives me a knife. "I knew you would forget it." He says and laughs. I laugh too. Little did he know that I had no idea I even had a knife.

We walk towards the walkers. Oh my god.. I'm so scared you don't even know. I've never seen anything like this. Carl stabs two in the head and motions towards the last one signing I should kill it. I walk towards it and stab it in the head. "Nice." Carl says laughing.

To be continued. This is going to be one with lots of parts. But only if you guys like it Of course. :)