Unwanted Incident ☆ (Carl Grimes)

Your POV

We're currently in one of the houses in Alexandria. The walkers have broken in and they are everywhere now. I'm sitting next to Carl in the dining room, when he suddenly speaks. ''I'm going to see what's Ron doing''. He says as he stands up and walks towards the garage.

I don't know why he is going, because I don't think Ron likes Carl very much. As far as I know, Ron thinks Carl tried to steal Enid from him. Kind of crazy, cause he knows I'm with Carl. But I have to admit, I have been getting a strange feeling about Enid lately. I think they went over the walls together but I'm not sure.

Suddenly I hear a crash and a door banging. I run to the hall and I see Rick, Jessie and Carl trying to keep the garage door closed so the walkers can't come in. ''What happened?'' I ask. ''Go see where Ron is!'' Rick shouts at me. I turn around and start walking in the direction I think he went. I check the first room I come across and there he is, standing faced towards the windows. ''Ron?'' He turns around. ''What happened back there?'' I ask him. He sighs. ''Carl and Enid. They have been going over the wall together ever since you guys arrived. I think they were having a secret relationship or something. And that nutjobs' dad has killed my father. I think you know where I'm going with this.'' ''Did you guys fight?''

Suddenly I hear a voice behind me. ''Hand me the gun.'' It's Carl. Ron's expression changes. ''Carl, I'm Sorry.'' ''Yeah, I know. Now give me the gun.'' I step aside so Ron can hand over the gun to him. ''Look man. I get it. My dad killed your dad. But you need to know something. Your dad was an asshole.'' I look at him with a surprised expression. ''Carl'' I whisper-shout. ''Sshh.'' Is the only thing he replies. Then follows a long silence. ''Let's go back.'' I say.

Carl and I go back to sit at the table, while the adults come up with a plan. ''Carl?'' ''Yeah?'' ''What's up between you and Enid?'' He let's out a big sigh. ''Has Ron talked to you or something?'' He looks at me. ''He didn't have to. I noticed you've been going over the walls with her. We have been drifting apart. Carl.. If you have feelings for her.. just tell me.'' He looks at me surprised. ''What? Like Enid? How can you say something like that?'' ''Carl. I'm not stupid.'' ''Well, you're clearly delusional.'' He whispers. ''Sure, I imagined you and Enid up on the platform holding hands.'' His expression changes. ''..You saw that? I was just trying to comfort her, I swear.'' ''Save it Carl.'' I say as I walk away. I leave him sitting there.

A little while later, Rick comes with an idea how we can escape from here. Everyone puts a cloth around themselves and we chop up a walker corpse. We cover ourselves with blood and guts, and head out. I'm in between of Carl and Ron, holding their hands.

After a while, Sam stops walking. Suddenly he just freezes. ''Sam, come on baby.'' Jessie whispers. ''Sam!'' Rick whisper-shouts. But it's too late. The walkers come up to Sams neck and they devour him. I turn to Jessie. She is too shocked to do anything. She also gets bit by a dozen of walkers. ''No.'' I hear Rick whisper silently. ''Jessie let go'' Carl says. ''Jessie!'' Jessie's hand is still firm on Carls arm. Suddenly Rick pulls out an axe, and chops Jessie's hand off like it's nothing.

Then, Ron let's go of my hand and Carl and I walk to the side. Suddenly Ron pulls out a gun and aimes it at Rick. We stand there for a while, too stunned to do anything. ''You.'' Ron says. Then, a katana goes right through his abdomen. It's Michonne. His gun goes off one last time. My eyes widen at the sight of Ron hanging there, half dead, half alive. Then I turn to Carl.

I can't believe what I see. His head is faced to the ground, but I can still see the blood dripping from underneath his Sherriffs hat. He suddenly turns his face towards me. ''(Y/N)''. He says before he falls down to the ground.

Rick rushes to pick Carl up, and he starts running to the infirmary. Michonne and I clear the way for them. The door opens, and Denise stand in the doorway. ''Is this a gunshot?'' She shouts. ''Handgun.'' Michonne answers. Denise starts ordering the others around. I notice Rick is backing up to the door. ''Rick? Are you okay?'' I ask with a shaking voice. I'm trying my best to hold back my tears. He doesn't answer and opens the door. Michonne kisses Carl on the forehead and soon follows him. I look outside of the window. They are killing walkers like a maniac. After Denise took care of Carls wound, they all go outside to join them. I decide to stay with Carl. After a while, I see flames everywhere outside.

The next day

I'm sitting next to Carls bedside. I wrap my hands around his right hand. He hasn't woke up yet. ''Carl. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for ever doubting you with Enid. I'm sorry for arguing with you. I love you so much, and there are so many things I'd still like to do with you. I want to explore the world. I want to know what it is like to live. I want to just be with you every day and night. You mean so much to me, and I hope you can hear me now.''

Suddenly, he squeezes my hand softly.

Part 2 maybe?

Leave comments please. :)

Sorry I've been abscent for so long, I'm trying to update more frequently. I'm just so busy already with my video edit pages on Instagram. (Main: Grimesahs , Co owner of @amazingchandler)