Do I wanna know? ☆ Part two

I can't believe it. Is he. . Cheating on me? With ENID? It has been quiet for a while when I decide to confront them. I walk over to the door and without hesitation, I open it. I see them both on the bed looking at me wide eyed. Chandler has his shirt off.

"(Y/N).." Enid starts. "No.. I don't.. I don't wanna know." I say as I quickly run out. As I walk out of the house I tear up and begin to cry. "(Y/N)! Hold on!" I look across the street. Maggie. She walks over to me. "Hey.. What's wrong honey?" Maggie is like a sister to me since we met at the farm. I truly adore her. "Carl.. He. . He cheated on me with Enid." Maggie looks at me with pity. "Aww, come here you." She says as she pulls me into a hug. "You can sleep in our house for a while if you want." I nod.

I'm staying with Glenn, Carol and Maggie for at least this night. I don't know how long I am going to stay. I look at the clock and I yawn. 9:30. "I think I am going to bed now. I am kinda tired. Thank you for letting me stay here." I smile at them and they smile back widely. "No problem." Glenn says.

I wake up by the sound of voices. I try to navigate as I move into a sitting position. Oh, yeah. I was in Maggies house. "She is already asleep and I don't think she wants to talk." Is that.. Glenn? "Come on, I have to talk to her." Definitely Carl. "Man, leave it alone for now. Get some sleep and try to talk to her tomorrow." "Oh.. yeah.. Sure okay. Bye.." He finally left.

(...)

I open my suitcase. What can I wear? I look outside. It's snowing. I pull out some black tights and a oversized beige sweater with a black Peter pan collar. I walk over to the bed and put on my black dr. Martens.

When I enter the room I see Carol sitting by the table with.. Enid. I sigh and roll my eyes. "(Y/N) I need to talk to you." I give here a mean glare. "What is there to talk about?" I sit down in front of her. "I'm going to leave you two alone." Carol says and she smiles at me in a motherly way.

"Are you mad at me?" Enid looks at me in a concerned way. "Are you dumb? Ofcourse I am mad at you." I try to look as bitchy as I can. I glance at my watch. 11:30. Oh my god I forgot my job at the elderly center. "You know Enid. I have to go, why don't you go and do my ex boyfriend?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes as I grab my coat and walk out.

-

After I'm done helping Carol at the center I decide to go to my own house for a second to get some more stuff from my room. It is already dark outside and it stopped snowing. I walk up to the house and see Daryl sit on the porch. "I know what he did." He started. "Oh, yeah?" I give him a really weak smile. "Yeah. And he is really sorry." He looks at me with pity. "Ofcourse he is."

As I enter the house three heads immediately turn my way. Carl stands up from his place on the couch next to Michonne and Rick. "I am ehm.. going to get some of my stuff. Rick, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to live in Maggies house for a while." I don't think Rick knows what is going on because he doesn't even look up. "Yeah, ofcourse go ahead."

I walk up the stairs and as I thought, Carl follows me. "(Y/N), please, you don't have to do this." I ignore him and take one off my suitcases. I stuff some clothes in it. Next is my make up and my blow dryer. I am busy walking around as Carl keeps pleading. Suddenly I feel two hands grab both sides of my shoulders.

"(Y/N) Listen to me!" He looks at me with his crystal blue eyes. "There is nothing to say." I tear up. "(Y/N).. You know I love you. God, I love you so much. But.. We have talked about it so many times. And.. I'm a teenager. I have needs too. And I know you are not ready so I made the stupid decision to go to Enid." He is genuinely sorry but.. I don't know if I can forgive him. "You cheated on me only because you wanted to have sex? Did you..." I look at him with a hurt expression. "No! No it never went that far."

"Do you think we can.. go on as a couple?" I don't know. Do I? No. I can't let him do this without consequences. "Carl..." His face lights up a little. "No." He immediately gets tears in his eyes. "But-" "I'm sorry. Just.. give it some time. You can go do Enid in the mean time."

Part 3?