Do I wanna know? ☆ (Carl) Part One

The song I'm recommending with this chapter is (ofcourse) Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys.

You arrived at Alexandria with the group a month ago. It has been a bit hectic but you manage to fit in. You and Enid are pretty good friends. Carl has been your boyfriend since you found each other after the prison fell, right before terminus. It has been a while you'd say. You are staying in a house with Daryl, Michonne, Rick and Carl.

Only three minutes until class is over. When we arrived and I found out there was a school, I was really excited. But after a month it has begun too get quite boring.

When the bell rings I rush over to Carl. "So, do you want to do something fun today?" I ask him with a big smile. "No, I'm sorry (Y/N) I'm not feeling really well." My smile fades. "That's okay. Just go and rest then. Get better soon." I say as I give him a little smirk. He just nods and walks away. That's weird. I decide to just shrug it off. As I was walking home, Carol yelled at me.

"(Y/N), If you are free this afternoon we could make some cookies if you want." I nod and walk over to her.

After about 1 hour of baking the cookies are finally ready. "Here you go hun, go give some to Carl and your friends." Carol has begun to feel like a mother to you. "I will, thank you. It was fun." I smile to her. "Anytime." She says as she returns it.

I walk home with the cookies on a plate in my hand. As I come in, I place the plate on the kitchen board and devide the cookies into two sealed containers. One for Carl and one for Enid. I think Carl is in his room. He said he didn't feel well so he has to be. I think he is going to feel a lot better if he sees what I and Carol made for him. I walk upstairs and yell his name. No response. I knock on his door. Still no response. I open the door. It's empty.

Oh, well. I sigh. I guess I'm saving these for him. Let's give the rest to Enid.

Enids mom opens the door. "Ah, (Y/N). Enid is upstairs, you can just walk right up. She will be glad too see you." I smile and nod.

When I'm upstairs I can hear people talking. It's not clearly though. But I can hear who it are though. Carl and Enid.

"So who kisses better? Me or (Y/N)?" I immediately freeze.

Part two is coming up soon!