Wonderland ☆ (Carl)

You and Carl are best friends and separated from the group.

"Carl we have been walking for hours.. Please." I walk behind him as he just continues walking. It's winter and we were just separated from the group. There is snow everywhere and it's so cold. "Carl!" He quickly turns around. "Stop whining we need to find shelter." He says as he looks at me rudely. "I'm sorry." I say as we keep walking.

After about half an hour we come across some kind of shed. The front door was locked and Carl couldn't break it through. I walk around it and I see something at the back of the shed. There is a hole there. "Carl, come here." I shout and he comes my way. I point at the hole. "Should we go in?" I ask him. He takes my hand and walks towards it. "We're going to wonderland." He says as he climbs into the hole.

We come inside of a dark room. "Carl.." I say. "Wait." I hear him say and he walks in. Suddenly the room lights up. Carl is standing there next to a big candle. There is a bed, a closet and a desk in the room. There is also a big fireplace at the right wall.

I smile at Carl as he takes the lighter and fires up the fireplace. He comes and sit next to me on the bed. He puts his hand on mine. "Oh god, you have such cold hands". He says as he pulls my hands to his mouth and blows in it. I smile at his gesture. "Thanks." "Look.." he begins. "I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to be so rude and-" I cut him off. "It's okay Carl. Don't worry. You were right, we had to find shelter." He smiles. I put my head on his shoulder.

"(Y/N)..?" "Yes?" "I love you." I look up into his blue eyes and we lean in. "I love you too.." I say and smile as we kiss.

This was short. And bad. But I hoped you liked it anyways lmao ^~^