For Shelby ☆ (Carl) Part two

The song I'm recommending is Something Big by Shawn Mendes.

I'm reading a book I just found on a run. Psycho, it is called. It is pretty exciting but I'm actually just killing time while the rest of the group are going to get Beth. I'm sitting on a couch in the back room. It is already dark outside and I didn't really bother to turn any lights on except for a little one so I can read. Suddenly I hear a weird sound coming from behind the door.

What can it be? I thought Carl and Father Gabriel were already asleep. I walk over to the door slowly and open it. Damn, it is dark. I walk a bit further to try and find a light switch but then a hand covers my mouth. I get pulled back into the room. De door closes and I hear someone laugh.

He let's go of me and I turn around. "Jeez Carl. Never do that again". I say a bit irritated. "Calm down, it was just a joke". He says smiling. I sigh, sit down and pick up my book again. Carl sits down next to me and starts to just look around the room.

After 10 minutes or so Carl throws the book out of my hands. "What is your problem Carl?" Suddenly he grabs my hands. "I need to tell you something". I look at him in confusion. "Promise you won't laugh at me". I smirk at him. "I won't. Promise". He smiles and starts talking.

"Shelby.. I like you. I have liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. Ever since we took you from Woodbury. When I lost you after the prison attack I was heart broken. I was lost. My life wasn't complete without you. And when we found you again.. I couldn't be happier. Shelby.. I really.. really like you and I hope you feel the same way".

I look at him in awe as he turns his head away from me. "Carl.." He looks at me again and I meet his beautiful blue eyes. "I like you too". He smiles and puts his hand on my cheek.We start to lean in. Our lips touch and I feel sparks. After we pull away Carl smirks and says: "You can't imagine how long I have been wanting to do that".

Sorry this was kind of short and I neverrrr update but I'm out of ideas. :3 So please request!