Asleep ☆ (Chandler)

The song I'm recommending with this is Asleep by the Smiths (this song is beautiful oml) (click on the loudspeaker thing here→→→)

(Try to ignore typos)

No back story needed~ Enjoy

*Chandlers POV*

I scroll through all of the twitter messages under the hashtag "#chandlerriggs". My eyes go over all of the hate. There are a lot of nice posts too but.. The hate just gets to me. I know it shouldn't but.. you know maybe they are right.

"Chandler Riggs has the dumbest hair style I have ever seen lmao is he emo? #chandlerriggs"

"Lol When are they going to kill off Carl? He is so annoying #chandlerriggs #carlgrimes"

"Hana did the right thing to break up with him.. what a douchebag #chandlerriggs"

My eyes tear up. I've had enough of this. If I'm gone everyone will get over it. Forget me. I mean.. I love (Y/N) but.. she will move on too. Find someone else.

I stand up and take out my note pad and a pencil. I scribble something on the paper. "I'm sorry. I love you all." That should be it. Keep it simple.

My parents aren't home so they won't interrupt. They won't be home in a couple of hours. I walk downstairs right into the kitchen. I take the sharpest meat knife I can find and walk upstairs again to my room. I sit on my bed and check my phone one last time.

"From (Y/N): Heyy have any plans for today? How about you come over to my house? :)"

I'm going to miss this girl so much.. how do I respond?

"To (Y/N): I love you so much (Y/N), you know that. I'll never forget you."

Before she can answer me I turn my phone of and lay back in my bed. I turn the record on "Asleep" by the Smiths and close my eyes.

After a couple of seconds I pick up the knife and speak my last words. "There is a better world.. There must be.." And I slice the knife once vertically down my wrist while the tears stream down my face. Then I drop it and lay back while I listen to the music.

"Sing me to sleep.. Sing me to sleep.. And then leave me alone.. Don't try to wake me, In the morning cause I will be gone.. Don't feel bad for me.. I want you to know.. Deep in the cell of my heart, I will feel so glad to go.."

*Your POV*

What does he mean by that text? Is he.. Oh my god.

I run to the front of my house where my bike is parked. I quickly unlock it and race to Chandlers house. I'm there within a couple of minutes. I run up to his front door and turn the knob. Locked. I kneel down and feel underneath a flower pot. Got it. I quickly unlock the front door and enter.

"Chandler!" I scream. No reaction. "Chandler! Where are you?!" Wait.. is that.. music? I walk towards the sound. Upstairs. Through the hall, first door on the left. That's Chandlers room! I sprint towards the door.

I can't believe my eyes. There is he. Laying in his bed with the music still one
. Blood all over him. "Chandler!" I hear a moaning sound coming from him. I run to his side and sit next to him. I notice the blood is coming from his wrist. "Shit.." I whisper as I hold his bloody wrist with my bare hands to try and stop the bleeding. "Chandler stay with me!" I shout as I cry. "I love.. you.." he whispers. "I love you to Chan."

Then he closes his eyes. I feel his pulse. It's gone.. I break down in tears as I stand up and turn of the music. That is when I notice the note. I pick it up with my bloody hands. "I love you too Chandler.. I'll never forget you."

WHY DID I WRITE THIS IM CRYING.