Reunited ☆ (Carl)

The song I'm recommending with this is Car radio by Twenty One Pilots. ^~^

After the prison fell you escaped with Tyreese, Carol and Judith. You and Carl were best friends. Daryl was your dad. Carol was gone to terminus and Tyreese just killed one of them. You are waiting with Tyreese and Judith until Carol returns.

"Why is it taking so long?" I sigh and turn to Tyreese. "I don't know kiddo. But she'll be back." I cradle Judith as she grabs my hair. "Yeah, I know you miss them." I silently whisper to little Judith. "You miss them too don't you?" I look up to Tyreese. "Of course I miss them little one. And I know who you miss." I look at him confused. "Yeah, and who is that?" I smile at him. "Your dad. And Carl." He says. I sigh. "Yeah.." "Here, I'll take her from you." Tyreese extends his arms as I lay Judith in his arms.

I suddenly hear sounds outside. "Tyreese!" It's Carol. Tyreese stands up with Judith and opens the door. I can't believe it.. They are alive. All of them. Rick and Carl run up to Judith and take her from Tyreese. Then I come out of the cabin. Dads eyes light up and he runs up to me. He hugs me really tight. "Dad.. I can't breath." I say laughing. He laughs back but has tears in his eyes. "I missed you a lot kid." "I missed you too dad. I pull away and so does he.

"(Y/N)." Someone says softly. I turn around and I see Carl. "Carl.." he gets tears in his eyes and we hug each other. "I love you." What? Did he just.. "What?" I look up to him. "I love you. And I missed you so fucking much." "I.. I love you too." He smiles and he leans in. I do too.

Sorry this was short. :3 New chapter up soon!