Yandere Aether X reader

Lets start with the basic four we get at the start cause they underrated AF.

Tell me if there are mistakes I'm writing this kind of stuff for the first time.

AETHER X READER

You loved the boy, who magically appeared in Monstadt one day, defeated then saved Stormterror, and saved the city from hell.

He was super friendly and looked weak, even though he was the strongest one you knew up until now.

You, as one of the Fatui, knew many people through work, and were a bit too friendly.

Your best friend was Childe. I say 'was'.

How the hell did it turn out like this.

You were on the ground of a cold floor, probably high enough to break a Nokia phone.

Aether was standing above you, a sadistic and lustful look in his eyes.

The boy you loved; this couldn't be it.

"Now, we know a bit too many people don't we." He said angrily.

You couldn't imagine him even raising his voice, and here he was, abusing you.

All you could do was whimper.

"Fucking little slut, stand and APOLOGISE"

You started crying, but reluctantly followed.

The next second your kneecaps gave up.

He chuckled.

"Ask for help, I will do anything for you, my love." He said bending down.

You looked down, trying not to make any eye contact.

He caressed your face gently, then slapped you.

Your face bent to the other side; it was probably bloody by now.

That's when you looked him straight in the eye, your eyes full of anger and hatred.

"Let me go", you said with the strongest voice you could demeanor.

His eyes went from a sadistic lustful to a lustful angry.

"This isn't how you treat someone who takes care of you.

You need a little punishment I suppose." He said.

You started crying really hard now, you knew what he was going to do.

The day you met him he showed you his sword collection, and in return you decided to show him your knives.

That was the worst mistake of your life, telling him about your best friend, Childe.

You, being quite talkative, told him how childe gifted you this knife and how y'all have known each other since y'all were 10.

Welp, Childe wasn't anymore.

He laid you down on the bed, you were wearing one of his crazy outfits.

He had a obsession with lingerie and maid outfits.

You got to know this the day he kidnapped you.

You were wearing just the apron of the maid outfit.

He cut up the front part, revealing your bare chest, then he proceeded to carve his initials onto your chest.

You screamed in agony as the continued, then he proceeded to lick the blood off, starting to suck on your nipples.

Someone knocked on the door.

Thankfully.

Aether cursed, then handcuffed you before opening the door.

It was Albedo.

You totally forgot you had a date with him that day. And even if you remembered there was nothing much you could do.

Aether, in a pathetically nice tone, asked what's wrong.

"Have you see Y/N?" I have a date with her today, everyone knows she isn't really the one to be counted when time comes into place, but I just hope she hasn't forgotten"

You could hear the anger even when Aether wasn't speaking. He gritted his teeth.

"Nope, I haven't. she told me she's going away for a while."

"Heh, but..."

Aether shut the door on his face.

"Well, well what do we have here." He said.

"Please don't do anything to me, what did I do wrong?" you whimpered.

He chuckled, angrily.

"I don't need to explain that now, Just, get one thing, you weak bitch, you are mine."

"And MINE ONLY"

There was no escape out of this, he was strong, if he took down Childe, he could do anything.

Aight, I feel so bad, I love Aether, what in the fuck have I created outta this gentle boy.

Requests are open.

Please don't curse me with smut or lemon, im not exactly the best writer.

But if its popular I might try.

Heyyyy if anyone is willing to buy me genesis crystals, i lost my pity to yelan again.

i kind of really want her but im sure im not going to get her so if anyone can just buy me something itd really help.

Link : https://www.codashop.com/en-us/genshin-impact

UID- 627326836. 

SERVER- NA

Message me on discord- Kang Mi Rae#9868 if you do >/////<