Yandere Scaramouche X Reader

On a very sunny day, you were out shopping in Sumeru. Dunyazard had left as her father had called her.

You were a bit bummed out but since Nilou was performing next, it gave you something to look forward to.

You bumped into some guy face first, causing you to stumble backwards. He just stood there, staring down at you without offering any help.

You shrugged it off, and got up yourself. Gave him a smile. He had a vision and you totally didn't want to get on his bad side.

"Watch where you're going freak" he scoffed.

"Will do! Sorry." you said, cheerfully. Didn't want your mood to be downed by some unhappy person did you. And you skipped away, hoping to meet Dunyazard or Dehya.

"Ah Y/N!" Alhaitham exclaimed from behind you.

"Oh! Hey, Al" you said, as you went towards him. "Going to see Nilou's dance?"

"Are you going?" he asked to which you nodded.

"Well, them I'm going too." he smiled to which you giggled. "I'm just waiting on Dunyazard." you said.

Alhaitham had asked you out before, but you had rejected him. He took it very well and after a while You him and Kaveh even joked about it. Well, it was mostly Kaveh making fun of Alhaitham.

At the dance, you left Alhaitham for a while to go search for Dunyazard. You once again bumped into the rude vision bearer as before.

"Huh, you again? How many times should I tell you to not go face first into people's shoulders." he said, his voice a bit softer than before. His eyes were of a dark blue, really pretty. Even his face had soft feminine features but overall he looked really strong.

"Earth to whatever your name is. Stop staring at me, I know I'm pretty. Now scram." he said.

You giggled at his sassiness. "My name's Y/N." you said and waited for him to introduce his.

"I- If you think I'm gonna tell you my name, not happening lady." he said.

You continued staring at him blinking your eyes.

He flushed and looked away, "Scaramouche." he said. "Now get away from me."

"Nice to meet you Scara!" you said. "Oh OH DUNYAZARD." you said pushing past Scaramouche to see Dunyazard.

"Such a nuisance." he said but he couldn't take his eyes off of you. You were being so nice to him even though he was treating you so badly.

After the performance, you, Nilou, Dehya, Alhaitham and Dunyazard went out for some drinks.

"Ah Nilou, your dance really just brings a smile to my face everytime." you said as Nilou blushed.

Amidst the idle chatter, you saw Scaramouche sitting alone, drinking at the far end of the counter. You excused yourself from the group and went to him.

"Scara, hey!"

"Its you again." he said but his voice had grown softer.

"If you're not here with anyone, you can come join me and my friends!" you said. The more the merrier, plus he didn't seem like a bad person, just sassy honestly.

"I'm fine on my own." he scoffed looking away.

You grabbed on his arm, and pulled him towards your table. He didn't really try to resist.

The group eyed you with confusion. "Hey, this is Scaramouche! He's a friend of mine. You guys mind if he joins us?" you asked them.

"Not at all, the more the merrier right!" Nilou said, but she was the only one who wasn't affected by it. Alhaitham and Dehya eyed him with suspicison.